Which one is your favorite energy drink?

Hell yea I love the Champagne, Power Punch, and the Citrus Twist. Also love how they keep developing new flavors.

1 Like

Not to be rude but comparing a daily energy drink to an alcohol addiction is a bit of a stretch in my humble opinion.

4 Likes

Your job just became badass!

1 Like

Yesssss dude those flavors are awesome! I use to drink 3-4 bangs a day just loved the taste

1 Like

Coffee and tea!

1 Like

Me too @Lola10 & Diet Coke :smile:

2 Likes

But we also have a foodie thread to talk about the foods we like to eat. I love my energy drinks but don’t need them. I enjoy them.

4 Likes

No they wouldn’t be judged but doesn’t mean your going to judge and talk down on the people that do enjoy these energy drinks

Let’s all step back and take a breathe. It’s just energy drinks and it’s really not an issue.

Some enjoy them, some don’t. Just respect others opinions and keep it classy.

1 Like

No I wouldn’t judge anyone who legitimately needed help but… The query wasn’t, “do you think energy drinks are bad for you?” It was, “which is your favorite,” so a reply implied you had one and liked them. It’s fine if you don’t like them, super for you, but comparing an energy drink to alcohol is sensationalism at its finest.

4 Likes

I really like the Redbull summer edition coconut berry. Been running on those all week, but got some good sleep last night!

1 Like

Rockstar Pure Zero Punched is my jam.

1 Like

Those look good. Ill have to try them out!

1 Like

Me too. I drink well over a gallon of water a day. I think I might be part camel. At night I drink iced tea of some nature. I make iced tea daily for Chris and me.

Had a delicious Arnold Palmer with my steak dinner and rasberry pie desert last night.

3 Likes

Starbucks mocha double shot!

2 Likes

I’ve never had raspberry pie. Did you make it?

No, we got it at the restaurant. It was delicious though

Sounds really good. Pie filling is often too sweet for me. I feel li like raspberries would have a little bite to them.

It was a mini pie. Perfect to split on date night.