Which one is your favorite energy drink?

Which one is your favorite energy drink?

• Monster
  • Red Bull
  • Rockstar
  • Other

0 voters

If you clicked Other what are your suggestions?

Zero sugar purple or white monster

3 Likes

I’m back to the regular monster I tried the zero sugar for a while wasn’t the same.

I failed @CaptAZ

1 Like

I’m all about the white/silver monster. The silver/white Rockstar is pretty good too. Black Ice I think it’s called. Taste like Squirt

2 Likes

It’s all in the zero sugar one you pick. The blue zero sugar one is nasty. Gotta get the white/silver one

1 Like

Alright thanks I’ll give it a try

The black ice is 1 of my go tos. Taste exactly like a squirt!

1 Like

I try not to drink energy drinks, but if I’m really exhausted and need to get up for work or school, then I drink coffee. I love to load mine up with sugar and/or creamer. Otherwise it just tastes like bean water.

3 Likes

What’s squirt?

:relieved: does the trick!

2 Likes

It’s a grapefruit flavored soda. Been a fave of mine since I was a wee young lad

3 Likes

If I am having an energy drink it is 5 hours or Kickstart

All about my Bangs

1 Like

More for me! Lol. I drink like 3 or 4 a day. I also get near a gallon of water into me too

3 Likes

It’s Silver Ice

2 Likes

Dude Bangs are fucking awesome the pina colada is my favorite

Energy drinks aren’t for everyone and I rather spend my money on that then spend my money on booze and drugs

1 Like

We have free coffee at work. It’s the little things in life I appreciate the most

2 Likes

I tried a sugar-free Red Bull once, years ago. It tasted so bad! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: I’m too scared to try any others. I’ve wondered about that 5hr energy shot too, but never tried it. Best way I’ve found to get more energy is more sleep the night before, lol

1 Like