Who has a motivational song?

Not one song at the moment but an entire concept album.
For the last couple of days I’ve had Jeff Wayne’s War of the Worlds on full volume in the workshop. Original and new one. I can’t help but sing along at the top of my voice!!

Luckily I work on my own! :joy::joy:

I cannot wait to get my guitars, equipment and to start recording. I’ve written so much stuff recently, I want to get it out there!

3 Likes

I love that song!! I’m so glad it’s able to help you!

My son has made us watch this film about 53 times over the Xmas period. It’s terrific!

1 Like

Watch “MercyMe - The Hurt & The Healer - with lyrics” on YouTube

I love this thread. This is my Sunday afternoon taken care of, listening to your collective playlist. I have found that Rihanna’s shine bright like a diamond lifts me - we all shine bright like a diamond when we learn to live just with ourselves https://youtu.be/lWA2pjMjpBs

2 Likes

And then this by Tom Walker - Leave a Light On https://youtu.be/nqnkBdExjws

Joe Walsh - One Day at a Time

1 Like

Not really motivational in the to customary sense but…
My time with the most difficult cravings are happy hour. Going to a bar after work is something my brain starts to drop endorphins just thinking about toward the end of the day. I’ve been going for long walks (up to 2 hours) instead and so I offer this as my song which I’ve listened to many times in the last 6 days:

“Take the Long Way Home” by Supertramp

@BetterVersion

Used to be one of my favorite bands.

2 Likes

So good right?

This is my sober songs playlist, none of the songs are about getting sober directly but it’s it has been planted in my headphones on the walks to and from work over the last couple of weeks.

1 Like

I recently found this song and I love it!!

I love Joss Stone.

1 Like

I do hope that u will make it. I would love to listen to what you create

1 Like

@JonathanMcGrath

I have seen the Violent Femmes in 2006 in an old theater, holds about a thousand people. They were fantastic. I was a big fan already.

OMG…Rainbow Connection…:heartpulse::rainbow::heartpulse:

1 Like