Who is going to bed sober tonight & waking up sober tomorrow? 🙂

Me too :sunflower: waking sober I don’t think I remind myself often enough how great it is. I won’t take it for granted as it really is great waking up sober and tomorrow morning I will lay in bed for a moment and think about this actually, how great it actually feels. Thank you :sunrise_over_mountains:

9 Likes

Me! I will go to bed on day 222 and wake up to day 223 sober! :blush::heart:

10 Likes

I’m lying in bed, Sunday morning, just woke up, sober and happy. Waking up sober never gets old, such a great feeling :blush: I’ll be going to bed sober tonight too :+1:

10 Likes

Just got back from a 50th free bar party. Am sober and clean and my feet hurt from all the dancing and 217 days clean

9 Likes

Just back from the pub. Night out with my husband and his uncle. There was live music, it was good fun.

Going to bed sober though :white_check_mark:

10 Likes

I’m in. I’ve been uploading really bad youtube videos from a trip and thinking of what to do Sunday. Sunny with a high of 75 sounds like time to go outside. :innocent:

6 Likes

In bed sober another good day :relieved: keep going!

7 Likes

You are so very welcome, love. 🫶🏻

1 Like

Good for you! :purple_heart: Yes, it truly never gets old. It feels amazing. :sunflower:

I am so proud of you! :butterfly:

1 Like

Sober again today, read Allen Carr book, and making the step to go to my first AA meeting next monday and actually looking forward to it, new step! :grinning:

3 Likes

Me lay on sofa sober now and waking up tomorrow sober

4 Likes

So proud of you. I just wanted to let you know that if you feel like AA isn’t right for you, there are other support groups out there. :slightly_smiling_face:🫶🏻 There’s also LifeRing, SMART Recovery, Refuge Recovery, Celebrate Recovery, Dual Diagnosis, Dual Recovery Anonymous, Pride, Collegiate Recovery, Agnostic Alcoholics Anonymous, Wellbriety, Medication Assisted Recovery Anonymous, Nurses Helping Nurses, She Recovers, & plenty other support groups for addicts that I didn’t mention. A lot of these meetings can be found on In The Rooms which is an app & a website. (The website is way better than the app!) My username is winteroftenacity over there. :purple_heart:

3 Likes

Genuinely happy for you. :blush::purple_heart:

1 Like

Awww thanks so much for going out of your way with all the advice! Thanks so much!! :blush::100:

2 Likes

Oui, moi!

3 Likes

Long day today and really late meeting that went an hour longer then planned. Feel shattered and my feet are throbbing. But I’m in bed sober!

4 Likes

WHooHoo - that is awesome. How’s the book so far? Love the new steps!
Congrats on another sober day / night

2 Likes

Checking in :white_check_mark:

Almost 32 days AF now. Stressed and over tired, which would normally be a trigger. No desire for alcohol. Going to bed sober tonight :+1:

3 Likes

Get some rest my friend - so great that you aren’t turning to alcohol per your usual ways for relieve.
Enjoy a sober slumber and a sober hangover free morning!

2 Likes