Who is going to bed sober tonight & waking up sober tomorrow? 🙂

Don’t worry about the rest of your life. Just worry about today. If you go to bed sober tonight, you’ll wake up sober tomorrow. :purple_heart:

34 Likes

I’m now in bed and sober. Another day won instead of another day one. :slightly_smiling_face:

20 Likes

The day isnt done for me quite yet but i have plans to hit the pillow clean and sober tonight :slight_smile:

11 Likes

I love that saying!

9 Likes

Used to craze me all the clichés of recovery you would here everywhere you go but turns out they’re all true :wink:

12 Likes

Meee :point_up:t2::blush: I dont know if I’ll get any sleep though, I’m struggling with insomnia lately, plus I’m anxious that I wont wake up on time for an early appointment for eye tests. (Wasnt going to write all that but it wanted atleast 10 characters).

9 Likes

Let’s do it. Right here with ya. Goodnight, Y’all! XO :heart:

6 Likes

In bed and sober :white_check_mark:

I also love ‘another day won, not another day one’ :raised_hands:

5 Likes

Feeling great and going to bed sober and will b blessed to start tomorrow feeling great and SOBER… 1 day at a time…

5 Likes

I wish I could go to bed sober tonight… instead I’ll be going to work sober for a midnight shift :upside_down_face:

10 Likes

Waking up sober is one of my greatest motivations. Because it is soooo nice and satisfactory feeling! Buongiorno!

9 Likes

count me in – sober to bed and sober to rise – i’m excited for another no hangover morning

8 Likes

On my way to bed sober right now :pray:t2::people_hugging::heart: Let’s do it again tomorrow. Night, Y’all!

6 Likes

I’ve been quite depressed. One thing that I can promise right now is that I will be going to bed sober tonight & on Sunday morning, I’ll wake up sober. :snowflake:

8 Likes

I’m sorry you’re feeling down but happy that you’re gong to bed sober. Tomorrow will be better :wink:

4 Likes

Me!! Planning a good restful night to wakeup for farmers market in the morning. Its been months since I last went. Another day won guys well done :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Oh yes! :100: :grinning::heartpulse:

4 Likes

loads of love friend - hope you start feeling better soon. great job on another day / night sober!!!

5 Likes

I will be :blush: my love to everyone :heart:

7 Likes

Me!! :wave::wave::+1::+1::partying_face::tada:

8 Likes