Who's binging Cobra Kai today?

I’m from above the bridge, where are you from? How about you @DMW? Michigan isn’t all bad except our pro sports teams. I’ve been a die hard Lions loser for 37 years now.

1 Like

Johnny badass

1 Like

We live in the Flint area (but I’m originally from the metro-Detroit area, born amd raised down there) and agree with our sports team… let’s go back to the late 90s early 2000s when the Red Wings ruled the Stanley Cup days! LETS. GO. RED. WINGS!

Or we can go back to the late 80’s-early 90’s when the Pistons were the “Bad Boys” !

Or even further back to the mid-80s when we could hear the Tigers roar in '84!!

1 Like

I did enjoy the success of the wings and bad boys for sure. I do feel the lions are competent at the top with Sheila. It seems she knows she’s in over her head and is taking appropriate steps. I love the Spielman hire.

I dont follow much sports nowadays, but hopefully like most things, cyclically speaking of course, things are bound to turn around in time.

So much cheese :cheese: but I am enjoying it. It’s also nice to see my old stomping grounds in L.A. :slight_smile: Jury is still out on who I am with. I harbor a lot of disdain for Johnny from the old days. :rofl:

1 Like

Binged the whole season in one day lol. Love it and Im team Johnny all the way. Although Hawk is my favorite character. Also Im from Michigan too! Live in Warren. Guess all us mitten people are stuck in the 80s lol.

2 Likes

I’m originally from Warren, VERY cool! Cue the tune, “its a small world after all…” hehehehe!!

2 Likes

I will be tonight! :raising_hand_woman: Had to wait for my partner to be off work (this is the modern age test of sanctity in a relationship :smirk:). I’ve been Team Johnny so far. But Ralph Macchio was my first ever celebrity crush. First celebrity poster I ever put on my bedroom wall as a kid. :laughing:

1 Like