Who's binging Cobra Kai today?

This will date some of us, who’s binging this today? Are you team Johnny or Daniel? Team Johnny here😎

3 Likes

Daniel… can’t help it.

2 Likes

Daniel obvi… No one likes a villian :joy:

1 Like

I find certain aspects of Johnny’s character relatable. I found myself routing for Johnny in Cobar Kai. Great series!

1 Like

I’m gonna soon, been waiting for it.

I thought the reboot would be lame, I was so wrong. I laughed so damned hard so much in the first season.

And team Johnny. Daniel annoys me :rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Man i love Johnny, Daniel is so… judgmental

2 Likes

just spent 2 days watching 10 episodes of vikings and now on episode 3 of cobra, it’s a hard life. Johnny all day :+1:

2 Likes

Damn do gooder lame square ass baby :rofl::rofl:

1 Like

I love the misunderstood villians, they’re like this guy :nerd_face:

2 Likes

I have yet to watch the first season :rofl:
It’s been on my list but there is so many other shows I have to watch.
I’m on my last couple episodes of this show then I may start it up. Lol

1 Like

Lol I understand :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

I have NO idea what any of you are talking about ! :astonished:

2 Likes

It’s a spinoff of the Karate Kid… it was a YouTube tv show and Netflix picked it up for season 3, hopefully they don’t ruin it.

1 Like

Started it last month…too much football going on… I’ll catch up on it this spring. Team Johnny.

2 Likes

Hubby and I are!! I am pretty split between Team Johnny and Team Danny in this show. Johnny has had a tough life, but in the original I was definitely on Daniel’s side as in ways I could relate to him so much better.

I love the 80’s rock in the show too! Both of them have aged very well in my book.

Now hubby and I are just awaiting Allie… with an I to show up to really shake this shit up! Hahaha.

2 Likes

They’ve done a great job with it for sure

2 Likes

They sure have!

1 Like

Also, just noticed you’re in Michigan as well, very cool!

1 Like

There aren’t to many of us from Michigan around here. Few but not many

2 Likes

After binging the whole 3rd season today, I cant wait for season 4. I’m team Johnny and Daniel! What a season and series overall!

Cobra kai never dies!

1 Like