Why does it keep logging me off?

Yes!!! I got it a few times. Once it lasted a few hours. That was about a week ago or a little more I think.

Yeah it’s happened to me, but it’s usually my connection.

That was when the forum’s software was updated.

1 Like

I’ve gotten that a few times as well.

Cool, I’m working on both issues. Should put out and update soon :slight_smile:

I have an Android. It happened a few times a day. Its finally stopped though. Thanks for fixing it

Not fixed yet, sounds like you just got lucky :smile:

2 Likes

I still don’t have the title of supreme overlord. Can that be included in the update?

I believe that should be Robin’s title. The ultimate Banhammer.

2 Likes

New version is live, so please update when you have a chance. Should fix both issues!

1 Like

Did you file an application form? I hear those can take months to process though…

5 Likes

Erry one over here with thier s7/8/9… im over here on a POS year old prepaid galaxy express…smh but ive never had a issue. But i hardly update unless i have to…damn it!..lol

1 Like

Still gettin it! I dropped mine in a dirty ass puddle cracked screen and all . quickly pulled it out and it never skipped a beat! Lol.its been a trooper. I nodded out countless times droppin it…smh…from work and workin on cars.i cant justify a phone for what they want. It would be niceeee buttt i dont have a good track record with phones…

You draft it and I’ll fill it out!

It’s just happened to me for the first time. I’m on Android

Pretty sure I updated and now its logging me off way more than before.

1 Like

Maybe the matrix (aka Robin) is trying to send us all messages by logging us off…

I get promoted to regular and get kicked off on the same day? That’s a mixed message…

2 Likes

Have you visited the lounge yet? Also welcome to the club!

Same. Every time my screen goes off the app for a second, it says I’m offline when I jump right back to it. Waayyyyyyy worse with the new update for some reason

1 Like