Wish I can stop

Idk anytime anything goes wrong I go and grab I am about to lose everything for good . And may already be too late …. lol Idk what to do

3 Likes

Do the next right thing. We stop by winning 1 battle at a time… it gains momentum, builds on itself and the battles become easier.

2 Likes

Why did you stop last time ? You’ll only end up there again or worse. The drug has nothing to give you. It’s easier to be impulsive but it’s more worth it to be strong :muscle: listen to some feel good music for awhile it’ll surely give you a better effect

2 Likes

Would you like to talk about what went wrong ?

Just I was with someone and when things are good it isn’t a problem … can be totally sober with everything . But idk than she will like idk ghost and worse … and than I’m like what does it matter than … I’ve been through hell in the life I have lived so far … she idk stupid to say made me want to be better made me care for a lot of things … than fights started and I would try and numb myself … never works lol I know but does make u not care about anything else . But it’s at the point that I’ve lost everything and can’t even recognize myself in the mirror … but idk I feel like what does it matter anymore kinda thing

1 Like

lol and she was also the reason I stopped last time cold turkey not a single thing . And no never used needles I mean cold turkey like that second didn’t want or need it and it never came into my head

I’m sorry you’re struggling my friend. The struggle is real - we all know that.

Until I stopped for ME I never even got close to successful sobriety. Every day is still ODAAT but I’m doing it for me. For as long as you stop for other people, you will always be at risk of relapse. You have to value yourself enough to do it for you. Stay and read around here, there are so many amazing stories and resources to help you.

Sending strength

4 Likes

If you are aware it never works though why resort to that? You’ll just be heartbroken, AND broke AND sick AND back in the same cycle you escaped . I’m sorry you’re going through that, these hard times are the times we prepare for though and you were strong enough to make it this far ! :heart: you can do it . Fr, I say this every time but idc if it’s cheesy , listen to some good music and have a snack and focus on getting your own energy up for a little bit.

1 Like

Hard to do when you don’t see the point anymore and lol already all of those things now lol

1 Like

Exactly this wanting to stop for yourself is completely different from doing it out of fear of losing others as i found out.

Well than I’m sol

And I’m not saying I don’t want to stop for myself I’m saying things go good and than I’m like what’s the point

You are the point, my friend. You are worth getting better and feeling like yourself again. You deserve to live a life you envision for yourself.

2 Likes

This :100: this

2 Likes

Ty :frowning: trust me it’s hard to think that way anymore

Welcome to the community. Hopefully being involved here reading around and getting support will help you get what you wish for which is to be stopped. Again welcome to the community and I hope this is where your wishes can come true.

2 Likes

Ty and I hope so too

1 Like