Wish me luck on my sobriety:)

To the universe.wish me luck. Today marks the beginning of becoming a better human. Anything will help.

35 Likes

Welcome @Astrol! Congrats on jumping on the sobriety train! You won’t be disappointed.

I’m not going to wish you luck because it will not get you sober. It’s all the hard work you put in that will lead to success. Instead, I’m wishing you the best on your journey.

16 Likes

Stick with it! You will be amazed how much better you feel soon

5 Likes

Welcome aboard! Have a good read around, there is a lot of support and advice here. Use the query bar to find specific information or ask. This community has been super helpful to me. Hope you find it helpful as well.:peace_symbol:

4 Likes

Welcome. It’s not easy but its well worth it. Everyday you wake up sober is victory.

6 Likes

Welcome to the forum!! Congratulations on ur decision :slight_smile: This forum has been extremely helpful for me. Hope it is for u too!

5 Likes

Welcome to TS! And congratulations on making the choice to begin your sobriety journey! We’re all here cheering for you! :people_hugging::heart:

3 Likes

Welcome! Best support group ever is here anytime!

6 Likes

Congratulations. Remember to give yourself grace, lots of love, acceptance, honesty and forgiveness. Sobriety is a bunch of “one day at a time(s)” AA is the best program and community I’ve ever experienced. Much luck and strength to you.

7 Likes

Good luck! And God Speed! I know you can do it! It won’t be easy, but the greatest things in life I have found out are never easy to obtain, its always darkest before dawn. Remember
We are all here for you every step of the way if you feel like faltering or wavering, we’ve got you.
This place has helped me immensely and done so in ways I never knew could happen.
:slight_smile: I am excited for your journey.

3 Likes

@Astrol I am not only wishing you luck I am going to pray for you and to offer my support here

3 Likes

Luck nothing to do with sobriety ,maybe try a meeting might help .helped me stay sober for a few years now

5 Likes

The universe is guiding you to a happier life, let it. No matter how many times you relapse or struggle to make it through, never give up, this is a lifelong battle but we can face it together x

3 Likes

Good luck my friend. Give up one thing to get everything.

4 Likes

Good luck on your new journey. The beginning is always the hardest, but it’s worth the fight. As you go along your eyes will really open on to why you need to be on this journey. Find a book that you can read a message from daily, i use “the eye opener”. Good luck to you my friend

1 Like

Look at that! You have come such a long way. Do you find helping others with your words is strengthening your confidence and making the sober journey easier?

3 Likes

Lifting you up in prayer! Keep making great decisions towards a better, stronger you. Like downloading this app and acknowledging your issues. I just celebrated 90 days and IT’S THE BEST DECISION I’VE EVER MADE. Welcome to the real party friend

4 Likes

I dont believe in luck. I know its just an expression but it sounds weak. I wish you success and determination bro (or sis). If there is any luck, we are the ones who is going to make it happen. Please dont get me wrong. Much love :green_heart::facepunch:t3:

1 Like

Acts of Service is part of my sober toolkit. I am only very new in my sobriety (83 days) but yes…supporting other people struggling with addiction is definitely part of my program!

2 Likes

Best to you!! Thought - action - outcome.
My decisions today will be my results for tomorrow.

Don’t be hard on yourself… or beat yourself up
Society will do that for you.
Stay strong

Take care