Withdrawal opiate

On day two of withdrawal from opiates, got a bunch of vitamins and been drinking tons of water, how do you stick it out…

1 Like

Opiate withdrawal is rough!! Lots of water!! Vitamins definitely might help!! In all honesty I was never able to do it cold turkey!! I detoxed in a hospital for 6 days and then went to a 28 day treatment facility!! I’ll have 90 days on Thursday and I would have never made it to where I am today if it wasn’t for the help of others!! I wish u the best of luck on ur journey and I hope that u are a stronger person then I was but if u find ur having trouble with it, check out some of the programs that are around in ur area!! As long as u want it, they’ll help u!!

I use Kratom, it really helps me and it is a safer alternative (do your own research to determine this on your own) than suboxone or methadone

See my whole thing isn’t really the physical effects, I get over the sweating/nausea pretty quick, just the phycological and no sleeping part drives me insane, I don’t know what to do with myself and feel like there’s 0 energy. I’ve relapsed 3-4 times now, but this time I want to do this foreal, I joined this thread yesterday and hope to get support to get me through these first few weeks

Hummm…hate tonsay unless u can get a strong sleep aid like seroquil . Sleep is gonna be one side affect that is gonna take a while to get back… im 30 days clean from opiates n i get the imfamous 4 hrs of sleep with a handful of 4+hours of sleep… it will come exersize and tiring yourself out will help…i didnt really get that energy until 15 days in but if u push yourself anything can happen…

2 Likes

Kratom will help with sleep too, but do your own research to see if it’s right for you.

It will take you around 25 - 30 days to feel normal but the worst part of wds should be over in 10 - 15 days. It also depends on how much you were using and for how long. It sucks. There’s no other way to say it. I wish you luck. If you really want to do this, you can. Believe in yourself.

1 Like