Withdrawals from mj

Which number day was the worst for withdrawals? I’m on day 2 and it’s pretty bad. Wanna know if it’s gonna get worse before it gets better

3 Likes

I don’t know myself but I know others have posted about that here. If you search “marijuana”, “weed”, “marijuana withdrawals”, and other similar terms you’ll find lots of threads.

Take care and don’t give up :innocent:

3 Likes

I smoked every day for so long i didnt think it was possible to quit, but it is.

For me, it did get worse, physically loopy around the 10 day/2 week mark, feelings of feeling dissociated or drunk without having used.

Please also brace yourself for large shifts in mood. I smoked weed to numb myself and when I stopped, all the emotions I had numbed flooded back. It felt horrible and i wanted to use, had to really use this forum.

Im not sugarcoating this, but facing these painful things is absolutely possible. Even if there are days where you need to hide in your room distracting yourself.

Youre quitting for a reason, that reason is worth it. Sending support ❤️‍🩹

3 Likes

I was high on marijuana all day everyday for almost 25 years, I just hit the 1 month mark of being sober, I promise you it gets easier but you have to work at it each and everyday, don’t give up your battle and know that it will get easier really soon. I won’t sugar coat it the first week is tough but it does get easier. keep your mind and body active/busy with things you know you enjoy but also try to experience new things and hobbies. Most importantly never forget that you can do this! you are amazing for taking this first step and should be very proud of yourself

1 Like