Woke up today

You da best!

1 Like

Good work deciding you want to be a better person. You took an awesome step forward in the right direction by pouring the remaining alcohol down the drain and down loading this app at the same time! @Crash stay strong you can do this!

Were chickens involvedā€¦ Lol the good ole daysā€¦ Opening that one eye and then prying your tongue from the roof of you mouth, and unstyeadly stagger to the kitchen to drink a couple hundred gallons of waterā€¦ Then when all is somewhat quenched the Friggin memories come flooding inā€¦ And to top it all off you look down and your not wearing the same clothes you went out withā€¦ Now I look back and laughā€¦ Not then. Lol

Iā€™m so proud of you and itā€™s worth it 100% because Iā€™m living proof that you can do it and I have been clean for 3 years tomorrow so if I can do it I know you can and i want to share something with you my lowest point was I wanted to kill my self and my quit date is 06-14-2014 and itā€™s been a long time since I picked up my drug of choice which is meth and pot and alcohol and Iā€™m proud of you just take it one day at a time and if you have to you can take it 1 minute at a time or 1 sec at a time just think about what you want and donā€™t let people tell you what to do

This is where Iā€™m at right now. I hope you were able to remain strong and not have had to feel that way since. That is what I am hoping for.

1 Like