Working out feels oh so GOOD

I’m not the biggest on working out but these past few days of doing things at home feels good. I’ve found some easy videos on YouTube to help and an 8 pound weight that I pick up throughout the day. We have a local community center that you can pay 11 per day and I’m thinking about trying it out. Cant afford a monthly membership but I wanna do something different. It occupies the mind from wanting to smoke or drink. I also read those are the same receptors that makes you enjoy that buzz. Are you all doing more workouts?

2 Likes

It is a costly thing to have a gym membership but remember it’s not money wasted if you make the effort to stick with it. Think about how much you used to spend on your drug of choice. And if you keep at it you see much more rewards than you ever would chasing a high.

Working out is an integral part of my program. I turn into a wound up ball of nerves if I don’t burn off some steam 4 or 5 days a week.

Also, there’s many other more activities to do workouts if a gym membership is just not possible. YouTube is a great resource. Good luck!

1 Like

Personally, I have.
It’s been essentially my saving grace. Similar to @Mtrav0040 I end up being a wound up ball of nerves if I don’t workout or go for a long run as often as i can without risking injury.
To the point of the receptors and endorphins one can feel, there is really no comparison when paired with a sense of accomplishment.
I hope you continue to work out and continue to enjoy it as much as possible!

3 Likes

This is true and I dont have much that’s why I do most stuff at home. My local community have a swimming pool and hot tub that makes me wanna do it at least once or twice a month

1 Like

Accomplishments are everything

1 Like

That they are. :muscle:t3::grinning: Lol

1 Like

Do you have a Planet Fitness near you? It’s only $11 a month and they have deals to join for a dollar. I’m in Canada but it is an American company.

1 Like

Check out the “Working on working out” topic here on the forum. You’ll find a bunch of stuff and motivation there.

Also, you don’t need a gym to get fit. The good Lord gave us all we need: gravity. Go to www.darebee.com where you will find hundreds of exercise routines for cardio and strength, most of which don’t require any equipment.

2 Likes

Great I sure will thanks