Would you love to say good bye to who you was and become who you are again

Welcome @ the start of my/our journey.

If you would like to stop taking cocaïne because its destroying your life , prepare for the journey and tune in for the ride!

I already have experience with over comming a cocaïne and marihuana addiction but after two years i relapsed.

Now i am giving it back a chanse again, but this time, not alone , this time i would like to share your my tips and tricks.

Every body has a different story why they have started taking drugs… but with these personal causes i cant help you Process. But ! I have one golden pointer for you! Listen to this : somethimes we keep thinking over and over again about situations from the past. Asking ourself over and over again the same questions… Why? How? What if? Couldnt it be? Is it because of me? Again and again again… Well, thats ok, but only if you look at it this way… we can reavaluate the past but only untill a searten point. Witch point? When is it enough? Where would that point be? Well, let me explain… you have to look to the negative things in the past like a needle.in a haystack… every negative situation is the haystack… if you look back you see only the hay… but, in every negative situation is always something positive hidden, sometimes sonsmall you almost dont see it, or you dont see it at all, thats the needle…i am not saying that when you find the needle you will have the feeling that it was worth the effort to dig in the stack of negativity, but the needle you have found is always a tool or an instrument that you can use in the future…somethimes a negative experience or situation that you are going true can tare you down , brake you,destroy you,hurt you,stres you out, what ever synoniem you like to use, and yes you can experience this for a long time. But if you reevaluate the past and look back you always need to look at the situation from this perspective: start looking for the needle in the hay stack and ask yourself : besides all this negative consequences, what is the one little positive thing that hidden in it for me? Because every time bespite what situation you are going true there is always something positive hidden underneeth it. For example, you can geth smarter from it, you can geth stronger from it, you geth harder from it, you can geth more knowledge from it, you can start doing things different from it , you can grow from it, Maybe you understand and other ones situation from the past better, Maybe you understand how someone is acting better, and the list goes on and on and on. So if you reevaluate the past, thats ok but only when you look for the positive thats hidden underneeth it. When you, after a long exhausting search have found that very small needle in the haystack it is time to leth go and stop thinking about it. Because now, you have found the one thing thats in it that you can use for the future and makes you a better person. embrace the fact that you have found this needle doesnt matter how small it is. And thats the only thing you need to hold . When you are at this point stop thinking about the past, be greatfull about what you learned and use and appreciate what you have found today to make yourself a better tomorrow.

Like i was saying : everybody has there own haystacks… we are not talking about the haystacks that you have, because everyone has different ones and a person his biggest haystack will be his biggest problem no mather how small or big the haystack is.

What i would like to talk about is the process of stopping running away from your feelings and emotions by using drugs en how to quit with them.

Today i am heavy addicted to smoking cocaïne and i smoke marihuana.

But i am ready to build myself a better tomorrow.

Who is in for the ride ?

I’ll keep you posted

Lets fucking go !

3 Likes

07:37. Day one…
Still awake…
Had a tough “last night”
My room smells like a batcave.
The stinch of amonia isn’t almost bareble.
Feeling paranoid as fuck want to hang myself in the apple tree in the yard, or should i slis my wrists?
My mouth is dry, i have a head ache, i can’t sleep because there is still to Mutch cocaïne in my system.
Fuck this, this is no life…
Slowly but surely my mind and body are being destroyed Thanx to this way of Living.

Let’s choose a different path…

I have blocked every dealers phone number in my phone and delete the contacts.
Also i have to check my whatssap app, my messages, and delete the call list. That way there are no numbers in my phone that can hoock me up with a fresh rock for on my spoon. A new phone number would even be better…

Yesterday also asked a friend of mine, ( a non drug user ) if i could sleep over in his house during the weekends for one month. I live alone and feel lonely a lot of times so this way when i want to order cocaïne in the weekend i do not only disrespect my body mind and soul but i’ll disrespect my friend to And for me that’s a no go.

Trying to geth some sleep, tomorrow i’ll see what i can save of my day…
It’s already a sertenty that i need to cancel my appointment with an old college tomorrow afternoon.
Cancel an appointment (again )

Tomorrow evening normally i go drink something with my neighbour…
He called yesterday evening out of the blue when i was not yet high enough to don’t pick up the phone.
I need to be there tomorrow.

It’s going to be tough 2 monts…
Broke on my bank account, visa maxed out…
Bills to pay, almost no money for food or something to drink.

What the hell…

I need to geth my shit together …

07:37. Day one…
Still awake…
Had a tough “last night”
My room smells like a batcave.
The stinch of amonia isn’t almost bareble.
Feeling paranoid as fuck want to hang myself in the apple tree in the yard, or should i slis my wrists?
My mouth is dry, i have a head ache, i can’t sleep because there is still to Mutch cocaïne in my system.
Fuck this, this is no life…
Slowly but surely my mind and body are being destroyed Thanx to this way of Living.

Let’s choose a different path…

I have blocked every dealers phone number in my phone and delete the contacts.
Also i have to check my whatssap app, my messages, and delete the call list. That way there are no numbers in my phone that can hoock me up with a fresh rock for on my spoon. A new phone number would even be better…

Yesterday also asked a friend of mine, ( a non drug user ) if i could sleep over in his house during the weekends for one month. I live alone and feel lonely a lot of times so this way when i want to order cocaïne in the weekend i do not only disrespect my body mind and soul but i’ll disrespect my friend to And for me that’s a no go.

Trying to geth some sleep, tomorrow i’ll see what i can save of my day…
It’s already a sertenty that i need to cancel my appointment with an old college tomorrow afternoon.
Cancel an appointment (again )

Tomorrow evening normally i go drink something with my neighbour…
He called yesterday evening out of the blue when i was not yet high enough to don’t pick up the phone.
I need to be there tomorrow.

It’s going to be tough 2 monts…
Broke on my bank account, visa maxed out…
Bills to pay, almost no money for food or something to drink.

What the hell…

I need to geth my shit together

3 Likes

You can do it stay on here it really helps you are not alone :muscle:

2 Likes

Keep posting here for support, we are all in the same boat.

2 Likes

You mean you need to go and meet your neighbour? No you don’t. Your sobriety comes first. That’s an absolute must. Going out with your neighbour is a recipe for disaster. Or another excuse to use.

Welcome to your sobriety friend. You got to go all in 100% or it’s not going to work. The staying over with a friend for the weekends sounds like a solid plan to me. Think up more ways you’re going to use to make this work. You can do this. Don’t go it alone. I’m glad you’re here.

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum TalkingSober,. Sorry you are hurting so bad. Please stay safe, can you call a trusted friend (clean) or family to keep you okay?
I think a sponsor would be best to help work your chosen program if recovery.
I didn’t have this DoC , do you need detox or the like?
Please be safe there are better days ahead , the sober life transformation is truly amazing , it will happen to those on the Path to be with Higher Power
You can do this , keep posting and get a little water and nutrition please :hugs::hugs:

1 Like

28/01 14:22

Opened my eyes and rose from the dead.
No, let’s just keep it with opened my eyes.
To rise from the dead i have a long way to go.
I am right in the middle in the pit of despare.
All of my serotonine levels are drained, i have pain in my loungs to a degree i don’t even know if i will ever breath like i used to again, my legs are sour without taking one single step.
Just canceled my 2 appointments for today.
The feeling of shame drips of the wall…
I should clean myself up, didn’t wash myself properly for days. My nails are dirty, i am wearing the same boxers for like a week now. I have no fresh clothes. I need to geth out of this bed… And work myself away between the dirty burned spoons, the silver paper and the ashes on the ground. The friend where i would stay in the weekends for next weekend has texted me, that if i want i could come today…
That’s good news… But first i need to clean up, not the house ,i am not capable for that at the moment but my room will do for now.
When i come back home in the week to sleep there can not be anything that reminds me about taking a hit.
Step one : realising i need to do this one step at a time
Step two : take a bath
Step tree : i think i have some orranges left

I’ll keep you posted

28/01 14:22

Opened my eyes and rose from the dead.
No, let’s just keep it with opened my eyes.
To rise from the dead i have a long way to go.
I am right in the middle in the pit of despare.
All of my serotonine levels are drained, i have pain in my loungs to a degree i don’t even know if i will ever breath like i used to again, my legs are sour without taking one single step.
Just canceled my 2 appointments for today.
The feeling of shame drips of the wall…
I should clean myself up, didn’t wash myself properly for days. My nails are dirty, i am wearing the same boxers for like a week now. I have no fresh clothes. I need to geth out of this bed… And work myself away between the dirty burned spoons, the silver paper and the ashes on the ground. The friend where i would stay in the weekends for next weekend has texted me, that if i want i could come today…
That’s good news… But first i need to clean up, not the house ,i am not capable for that at the moment but my room will do for now.
When i come back home in the week to sleep there can not be anything that reminds me about taking a hit.
Step one : realising i need to do this one step at a time
Step two : take a bath
Step tree : i think i have some orranges left

I’ll keep you posted

4 Likes