Wrapping up #5

After 5 days sober from alcohol, adderall and weed I’m feeling pretty damn great!! I can tell all those substances are finally leaving me body. I don’t need sleep aids and I wake up feeling rested and ready for the day. I’ve been telling myself I’m going to start running and for the first time in a few years I finished 2 miles at 8600’ in elevation. I’m going to pay for it tomorrow but it will be easier to handle than any hangover I’ve ever had.

15 Likes

Way to go Ben. That’s great!
I also found after about 5 or 7 days the poison was out of my system. Then it was the mental challenges. The mental challenges were less difficult without a staggering hangover. It’s amazing what a clear head can do. I don’t run. It hurts :sweat_smile:. But I did a lot of angry power walks to get me through a lot of the days. Sometimes twice a day. Keep coming back. Your worth it.
:pray:t2::heart:

2 Likes

Once you’re done battle hangover depression it all gets way easier! I’m here to stay!

4 Likes

I love your pic. I did ten years in Durango. Just moved over to Flagstaff a couple of years ago. We’re at 7000 ft. I never get use to the huffing and puffing. Must be my age :rofl:

It’s rough haha I’m up in steamboat, well Clark is where I’m living while I’m up here for work

1 Like

Thanks! It’s amazing how much better life feels when you treat yourself right

1 Like

Well done on 5 days, great picture. :pray:t2::two_hearts:

1 Like

durango is one of my fav US towns! been there a few times and always in the mood to go back!

1 Like