Yoga for stability šŸ’– sober selfies!

Hope this finds you well sat name

12 Likes

Hey fellow yogi! Cool yoga sesh flicks. Iā€™m going to a yoga conference in January and it will be the start of my journey towards becoming a yoga teacher. Nice to see another sober yogi here striking a pose :man_in_lotus_position:

2 Likes

That was a very old post you found and brought back to life. I had never seen those pics b4 tho, so thank you. I hope @Amethystyogini55 is well.

Welcome @18rabbit !! There are a few yogis around here. :woman_in_lotus_position: Congratulations on your sober goals!!

I just realized it was from October 2019 not the 19th of October like I initially thought :sweat_smile:

Thank you for pointing that out and thanks also for the congrats. I discovered yoga a few years back and love it.

1 Like

I am a big yoga fan as well, tho these days I do yin or restorative pretty exclusively. They both quiet my mind and center me so well. Truly a blessing. Plus yin gives me that good long stretch so important for an aging runner.

1 Like

I prefer yin as well, although I do enjoy some vinyasa yoga as well when I really want to get the blood flowing and the sweat going :face_exhaling:

1 Like