Yoga group

Yes…love this.

1 Like

Hey guys!!! I used to do yoga on the beach in San Diego. NamaSteve would teach the class and bring his giant pot belly pig! The end of the class he would play on his singing bowl. Oh man… the smell of the ocean along with the feeling of the ocean breeze while looking up at the palmtrees I was in savasana heaven! Yesterday, I suddenly remembered that he live streams his classes. I looked him up and there was his class on youtube! I did one yesterday and it took me back! It has been 5 years since I did beach yoga but MAN I felt like I was on the beach once again in San Diego. Minus the smell of horse poo on the farm… :joy: Enjoy!

2 Likes

Love singing bowls!! My cousin has a big pot bellied pig, he gets into a lot of mischief!!

Yoga at the beach is not much fun in Florida right now…but a YouTube class is much more pleasant!

2 Likes

I love singing bowls too! I like the idea of sound therapy. I actually bought a singing bowl at a farmers market type place but was unaware that you need to make sure its the right tune or frequency. I saw some singing bowls in Hawaii… all over 500$! The guy was a singing bowl expert or something.

1 Like

Whats going on in Florida… did you guys get some of that storm??

I sometimes listen to singing bowls when I am going to sleep, very soothing. My daughter has several as well and does a beautiful job playing them (she is a yoga instructor). They can be VERY pricey!!

2 Likes

It is a really beautiful day today, had a nice run this morning, muggy but not as bad as last few days. It was just a little storm here, no different than any other storm…good waves for surfers, tho rip tides are present. They got it worse in North Carolina and then New England, high winds and rain.

2 Likes

My singing bowl was only 60$… on a couple occasions it helped soothe my toddler when she was having a tantrum. I am not 100% sure its the right frequency though because every time my father in law hears it he yells " STOP making that RACKET!!!" …but I think maybe its just his inner demons that dont like it. :joy:

1 Like

Lol, he sounds like a barrel of laughs!! :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

Well. I did my 1st in person yoga class last weekend. Vissana sp?? (I don’t know my yoga) … it was 3 people and the instructor. I fell over trying to balance in one of the poses. Literally fell over. Funny thing is drunk paranoid control freak me would have been horrified and embarrassed. Sober me was a little embarrassed but just gave silent laugh and tried again.

Funny how sobriety effects so much of our being.

2 Likes

Morning !! :sun_with_face:

4 Likes

I really enjoyed this one. Its pretty easy and I love how she walks you through releasing all the tension in your neck and upper back which is where I keep all of mine!
2 Likes

Oh no! I am so sorry you are hurt. I had a pain last week in my lower back after trying a new pose. It has since gone away. I hope yours goes away too! How bad is it? I had to google Kundalini just now. I have never tried it.
I was doing Namasteve for a while and his classes are pretty beginner, I wouldnt say he is exactly relaxing though. I will let you know if I find anything else. :blush: Hope you get well soon!

Day 1 of yoga with Adrienne revolution. Easing in to it…:purple_heart:

2 Likes

Hello Mel

Checking in to see how Yoga with Adrienne revolution going? I eased in to day 1 today.

1 Like

I do enjoy it as well. Nice…do what feels good…looking forward to Day 10…thanks for the reminder that there is no need to be rigid with Yoga. It’s all good.

3 Likes

I just got into YWA revolution day 1 today, also. I have really slacked off through the covid. Definitely put on the covid 15. :grimacing:

4 Likes

I really love glo.com. It isn’t free, but it’s only $18 a month for unlimited access so it’s worth it if you can afford it. And they offer a free 15 day trial period.

You can search by yoga type, duration, body part etc etc. They have full beginner series as well as classes for advanced practitioners (and everything in between) and many wonderful teachers.

Hope you heal soon. Be good to yourself

3 Likes

Nice…treading a long together…I put on the covid 15 too🤣

1 Like

Day 2 YWA revolution completed. Difficult yet got through. The art of letting go of control. Plus are pasta an hour ago and didn’t sit well. Looking forward to a cleanse soon. Peace to all.

1 Like