You are missed #2 (Part 1)

I can’t find her profile.

1 Like

I’m still here! Thanks for checking on me. Not posting much.

16 Likes

@mtrav is taking a break from the forum but as far as I know is doing well :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Thanks @Mno and @Desire2ChangeToday for noticing my absence! I’m doing well in my sobriety. Crazy busy at work and just have to limit my online time. My 16yo is going through a rough time and I find most of my energy going to her. Not much time left for this community. But I’ll try to pop on more in the future! Hope y’all are well. :hugs: :heart:

13 Likes

Nevermind. She’s still here

Yes, Danni. If she needed a break, I hope she returns soon.

Thanks for checking up on me @littlemisschatterbox I’m doing well for the most part. Still sober most importantly! On day 528 today. I tried logging in a week or two ago and it looked like the app was under maintenance.

3 Likes

I bet the babies are getting bigger! That’s a great picture of all of you guys!

1 Like

Thank you! They sure are they both have their birthdays this week, turning 6 and 3! Keeping me busy for sure!

1 Like

@JohnSee :slightly_smiling_face:

Guess I had picked a bad day to check in lol. I’ll be checking in more frequently. I can definitely use some advice and guidance on somethings that happened so I’ll be around. Hope you’re doing well!

1 Like

@JuliaLuna Julia - how are you doing these days?

1 Like

Thanks for reaching out Beth! Doing great 15 months everybody. Life gets busy and sometimes it’s easy to forget where we were at the beginning of our journey. Little reminders like this make me realize just how different things are now. Actually living life instead of just surviving the night before.

10 Likes

great to hear!

1 Like

I felt something. @Chiron

8 Likes

:laughing: consider me summoned. :genie: Thanks for asking, Joanie :slightly_smiling_face: it is indeed Cancer season, and a particularly hot one at that, for me anyway! I planned to stick around when @Dazercat summoned me last :heart: , but some serious crazy snuck up on me for a while. Probably for everyone in their own way, given the energy going on.

How are you??

6 Likes

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: omg I’m dead.

2 Likes

This all day!!! Congrats on 15 months!! Don’t be a stranger because I know where to find you :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Great to see you Jeff! Congrats on 15 months.

3 Likes

Maggie - I expect you are doing ok - let us know how you are.

3 Likes