Paging @Rob68

2 Likes

@KevinesKay
Kevin, how you doing?

6 Likes

@Andreanova
@Bears515054
@Samantha88jean
Haven’t heard from you in awhile…How are you doing?

4 Likes

Still missing @Kels. She seemed observant and keen to make it in sobriety. I hope she’s ok.

1 Like

Struggling and surviving…day 4 after my latest slip.

4 Likes

Good to hear from you!!!
Glad you have 4 days under you belt.
Don’t be a stranger!!!

1 Like

@Just_Laura
Laura, haven’t heard from you in awhile. Are you doing okay?

7 Likes

I’m still standing.

Thank you.

24 Likes

@Bob123, didn’t read you for a while. Are you ok?

@SassyRocks @C_8 Where for art thou.

3 Likes

Hiya @Dolse71 Paul. Still around and sober :+1:

I was away from here for a couple of days but in the TS world, it seems like months :joy:
I do a few drive by’s every day to see what’s going on. I believe I’m over 600 posts behind on the checking in thread.

Also, is it just me who think that the general tone/issues seem a lot like they were around the Christmas/New Year period? It’s why I’m currently hanging back.

Keep on trucking Paul :+1::pray::kissing_heart:

6 Likes

glad to hear from you. stay safe and sober it’s your journey and only you know what’s best for you right now. :v::heart::pray:

1 Like

Thanks for thinking of me! All well and sober here! Am working on being more present in my offline life, so taking less time online, hopefully a positive move for me. Am also reintroducing generic Wellbutrin combined with starting up with a new therapist for some extra assistance…plus taken up running again, which is so good for my mental and physical health.

I appreciate you checking on me. And am so glad you are here, working hard on making today a good sober day!

17 Likes

@anon12657779 @anon13078412 @RayMclaren

4 Likes

@SteppingStones

3 Likes

I spoke with Ray a couple weeks ago. All is well. He says hi to everyone.

7 Likes

Good to hear from you Sassy!

3 Likes

I’m here. Day 274. Trucking along. Life is moving quick. I don’t spend as much time on TS anymore. Which is bad because it’s given me so much. If you like to follow me on fb, Twitter, or Instagram look up @thesoberlens thank you for thinking of me. I know I said I’d check in more and I haven’t. I am going to try and make it on here once a week and say hello and give an update. #NewbornIsNowEightMonths

7 Likes

@ChrisD hope all is good girl! :blush::muscle:t3::pray:t3:

1 Like