You are missed #2 (Part 1)

Yes Girl!! Everything is going well, just been gettin my ass handed to me at work. Went from 23 hours a week to about 50 hours. I’ve just been exhausted and adapting to the changes. Thanks for the shout out and I hope you are doing well too! Much love :revolving_hearts::revolving_hearts::revolving_hearts::revolving_hearts:

3 Likes

Geoff is doing really good just taking some time out, instead of talking life he’s living it.

2 Likes

@Butterflymoonwoman where are you, lady??:sunflower::heart:

2 Likes

Yeah, where you at @SteppingStones?

3 Likes

I hear you work has been kicking my ass lately too! Glad your doing good! :blush::muscle:t3::heart:

2 Likes

Hi Donna! I’m here :slight_smile: should be on here more often tho. Having some emotional stuff going on but I wrote about it in today’s check in. Just feeling off lately. Thanks for watching out for me :purple_heart: hugs

4 Likes

Working my way back here. Thank you for thinking of me @eke :slight_smile:

9 Likes

@SteppingStones
Good to see you!!! :four_leaf_clover: :four_leaf_clover: :four_leaf_clover:

2 Likes

I’m good. Sober and enjoying life

1 Like

@anon13078412 you ok buddy…miss you :hugs::hugs:

6 Likes

@Frantasticooo
Fran, good to see you popping up around here!!!

4 Likes

Hey there :wave:, yeah been a while but nice to dip back in and see all the sober love been dished out
and everyones smiling sober selfies. How are you doing?

6 Likes

@Frantasticooo
I am okay. Still on here fighting.
I reset yet again after 120 days. Now I am trying to figure out why I can’t get on in days like everyone else I started with. Not sure what is wrong with me (enough of my pity party).

Hopefully, you and your little ones are getting along okay (and still baking cookies :cookie:)!!!
Love seeing you if only briefly. :+1::stuck_out_tongue::+1:

3 Likes

Oh yes plenty of lockdown baking going on.

Go easy on yourself, these are ver testing times for us all, you are still here trying and that sounds like a win to me :hugs::hugs:

2 Likes

Calling @RiverHippy - you ok?

2 Likes

I demand the return of @C-sun

9 Likes

You’re missed, @Nullcorp. Last I noticed, you seemed to be having some cool growth going on. Would like to hear how you’re doing these days.

6 Likes

I’ve not been on here much lately but the last few days I not seen @anon13078412 anyone know how he is ?

7 Likes

How you doing @Flamestar? Haven’t seen you on in a few days.

4 Likes

I haven’t seen Gareth in over 2 weeks. It’s not like him to be gone that long and it worries me.
@anon13078412 please let us know you’re ok.

10 Likes