You are missed #2 (Part 1)

@anon60334405…thanks for checking on me man… I am.doing awesome…just so busy…summer kills me between the heat and both my businesses being slammed…lawns are growing like crazy and our construction company is nuts…my phone wont stop ringing… and I’m sure uve seen my newest baby…my new horse…been traveling 2 and a half hours north by ocala florida where she is being trained… she comes home by the end of the month… I hate that I havent been on my social media as much as I get to in the down season… but everything keeps me busy and away from alcohol…tomorrow is 160 days… enough about me…hope everything is good with u…message me sometime

6 Likes

Yes! It was moi. Heh.
I concur about the irregardless and the nauseous/nauseated pet peeves. Did I start that thread? Ha.
How about this on phone call … “May I speak to Kristin?”… “This is HER”… Noooooo. “This is SHE.”
For the luv lol. Hope you’re well Yoda. (-:

3 Likes

So good to hear from you… its been a roller coaster… keep strong

2 Likes

@RosaCanDo I thought of you and how much you had contributed. I hope you’re well!

3 Likes

Missing Tristan @TMAC. Hope you’re good friend.

11 Likes

Absolutely man I get that. Glad you’re Killin it and making that money bro. I actually didn’t see the horse, I was in a funk for a bit and was not as active on here. But that’s so awesome happy for you man… Things are pretty good, in and out but ten days from six months. Trying my best to keep rocking this sobriety

1 Like

I am doing better than most, I remind myself. Most days I’m the dog, but some days I’m the hydrant. On balance I am more blessed than cursed.

So good to have you back among us. Been missing a bunch of folks of late. Those who were active when I began my walk.

5 Likes

What about you @Twowaymirror ? Haven’t seen you here in a long time!

6 Likes

He’s been active on Facebook. Seems like he’s doing pretty well

4 Likes

My big girl…trying to figure out a name…

12 Likes

I wonder how @MrCade is doing; we haven’t heard from @JonnyAve in awhile.

8 Likes

@MrsOdh Sophia, you okay?

2 Likes

Where’s my mate from the North @050Nl at? Hope you’re good bro.

5 Likes

I’m just fine, thank you. I really appreciate you checking in on me.
For the moment I’m taking some time off the internet, to enjoy the vacation with my closest family. I’m still here I’m alive and I’m sober.

I’ll plan to be back here in the middle of next week.

Wishing y’all an amazing weekend :hibiscus:

16 Likes

Was thinking Phoenix or scarlette

1 Like

She came with the name VALOR…my wife has an all black horse named onyx…so was thinking a white or brown gemstone…uugghhh

1 Like

Like 3 months…be4 that she was stella…hhhmmmmm

1 Like

So wonderful to see you!! You two look very happy and mischievous!!! Lol

1 Like

I like Stella…:+1:

1 Like

He’s still clean. I’ve had some WhatsApp contact with him

1 Like