You are missed #2 (Part 1)

Nice to see you :raising_hand_woman:
I’m going to take a break too. Haven’t had carpel tunnel in 12 years, but it’s baaaaack…

2 Likes

Hey Jane good to see you?:grin:

1 Like

@ShinGodzilla

2 Likes

@SarahJ how ya doing

5 Likes

@Jante76 I don’t read as much here so I have no idea if you’ve been active.

5 Likes

Still around. Just go through the check in’s usually. Been a busy sumbitch this year!!

Thanks for checking in. Sober as can be.

10 Likes

@Tiffs_Got_This how are you Tiff?

What’s up @KevinesKay ?

7 Likes

@Quitter miss you

1 Like

Hi. Thank you for thinking of me. Still on mission, Graduated from my 2yr Paralegal course, waiting to write my Law Society exam in the fall. Spending lots of time with the kids camping. Was at the dentist now that they opened here. This is my “How Much” look

13 Likes

@C-sun For the record, I never called you a c*nt! @Yoda-Stevie @SassyRocks Hey guys, hope you’re well. I’m sober, and my health is making sure it stays that way. I have a chronic condition that’s been basically ruining my life. POTS. As if the POTS wasn’t bad enough, we’re figuring out Craniocervical Instability and its brain stem/autonomic nerve/ artery compressing side effects is likely the underlying cause of my POTS. My heart rate is fucked up and the neurological symptoms are mounting. Some days I can’t walk. I have trouble swallowing, frequently almost choke. My country has no clue how to deal with these conditions (Oh Canada!) So I’m currently weighing out all my pandemic options for seeing a neurosurgeon internationally.

So yeah, I don’t drink because I’m already fucked in the head, but hey, maybe the problem is the solution in a twisted, karmic way. I hope everyone else is able to take full, glorious advantage of being sober with good health.

Heddy

2 Likes

@Heddy!!! Sadly, @C-sun is not around much, but maybe she will pop by to say hello. Always good to hear from you and glad you are sober. Very sorry to hear about your health issues, that sounds very frustrating indeed. Sending love your way!!:heart:

4 Likes

Wow…that’s a lot to deal with. I am adding you to my prayer list, praying for a complete, rapid, miraculous healing, for blessings on the hands of those treating you, for you and your family.

Thanks for popping in. I hope it won’t be 8 months till the next update, but understand if it is.

3 Likes

@KevinesKay how are you doing mate,I don’t think that I,'ve seen anything of you around the forum lately.:slight_smile:

11 Likes

Piggybacking on this @KevinesKay. He doesn’t even know I exist but I was cheering him on before I made an account.

7 Likes

Could it be? @SweetTea gave one of my comments a like? If you are around and about, please say “Hi”. You have been missed.

4 Likes

i still here by a thread of a needle … x

3 Likes

@Hopeful777
Marie, it is so good to hear from you!!!
I am glad you are still hanging in there and still posting.

I am now at 65 days since my last relapse. My life is consumed by personal items right now, so staying sober is helping me deal with them. I am not posting very much, but I am attending nightly SMART meetings where I can listen in while I accomplish other things.

Thanks for reaching out sober twin!!!
Hopefully you are doing okay!!!

8 Likes

Where’s little @Flamestar!:smile: and @Tiffs_Got_This
:woman_shrugging::raising_hand_woman:

3 Likes

@Melvin feel like I haven’t seen u, hope all is well