You are missed #2 (Part 1)

@Sabrina80 me too… I needed something

to let anger out. Taking up boxing. :joy::joy:

6 Likes

Been a while since a @beyondmythoughts name drop. Anyone know how she’s doing?

1 Like

He is doing good. He is getting used to being home after 4 months, so he went camping for 5 days in the wild.

3 Likes

I see her on Instagram. Looks happy.

1 Like

@anon89207786, Do you communicate with Joost? Please let him know that I miss him and Nala. He always had a knack for knowing when I was having a bad day then tag me in a post with a picture of beautiful Nala. I miss his poetry too.

1 Like

I told him :smiley:

3 Likes

Hey @liv_m, how’s your day going?

5 Likes

@TMAC. And @TeejLazer just checking in hope you guys are well. Maybe I’ve missed your post

10 Likes

I saw @TeejLazer posting some days ago. But dunno about @TMAC :thinking:

3 Likes

All good in my hood! I was on “staycation” last week and one of my goals was trying to stay off my phone. It worked for the most part!

Still sober, still lifting!

10 Likes

Heard from @TMAC a few days ago, doing fine :slight_smile: hope he comes back here soon though!

12 Likes

@anon84416494, how’re you doin?:raising_hand_woman:

5 Likes

Fine choice. Hitting a heavy bag is quite therapeutic

1 Like

Il second this, how are you doing Josh @anon84416494. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Has anyone seen @funnydad about recently? :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I wonder if anyone has seen @Charlie_C around? Charlie are you OK my sober twin?

2 Likes

@Hidden, how’s the move going?

2 Likes

He had said he was stepping away a few weeks ago; staying sober was still his plan!

1 Like

Hey sorry kinda disappeared for a lil bit :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: i been okay been working out has help me break down some barriers. Still some days are easy some are hard. How have you been Donna?

3 Likes

Good to hear, Kc!
I’m doing good… gotta keep an eye out for you kids, lol.
I’m glad you’re staying busy…:smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart: