You are missed #2 (Part 1)

Where’s @TeejLazer been?:woman_shrugging:

3 Likes

Oh, I’ve been around, checking in every few days. Going strong at 415 days!

23 Likes

:raising_hand_woman: Good to see you! I crossed a little milestone yesterday, 100! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

9 Likes

He has left the forum.

2 Likes

Oh no! Sorry to hear this.

1 Like

Aw, that’s sad. :pensive: I will miss him around here. I still hope he is well and thriving in his sobriety…

1 Like

If you keep trying, it will.

2 Likes

Thank you mister Miagi :blush:. I do keep trying but I do still lose my way sometimes but I’ll never give up :heart:

5 Likes

That’s amazing Donna :heart:

2 Likes

@Frank68 haven’t seen you for a bit, hope you’re well? :grinning:

3 Likes

@pants but I see he must of deleted his account or changed his name

He went anonymous…25 days ago you can see on here.

2 Likes

Yeah I saw in her once I’d written it as I was scrolling through replys​:two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts:

1 Like

That’s a shame, we had similar sobriety dates for a while and liked seeing his smile and tales of skunks.

3 Likes

@DylanL Miss seeing you on here. How goes?

1 Like

Doing very well!! I’ve been spending a lot of time in the mountains but with all the crazy fires I’m back home now. It’s been crazy. How is everything going with you?

1 Like

Nice! Injury free, I hope? I’m doing pretty okay, keeping busy and looking forward to a day in the kitchen tomorrow. Glad to hear you’re doing well!

Injury free! Indeed! I’ve been cooking every night, it’s been so nice. Definitely therapeutic. Glad you’re well

1 Like

Absolutely therapeutic and rewarding. It is the most basic thing that I love to do for lots of reasons but right now I think it’s mostly to help me stay in the present moment and get a sense of purpose. I’ve struggled with that. It’s takes focus and deliberate action.

1 Like

@Mephistopheles Tomi, where did you go? Are you okay? We miss you

5 Likes