You are missed #2 (Part 1)

@crystalclear how are you doing, we’ve barely seen you the last month

2 Likes

Hey there! Thanks for checking on me @anon89207786 - so sweet of you. I’m doing great. Just haven’t had as much time to be on TS like I used to. I’ve been working my 12 step program and started back to exercising so that’s my main focus right now. I need to get back to the forum though. Lots of good people on here! I’m coming up on a year sober so I need to be vigilant and not let my guard down in the next week and a half. Thanks again for checking on me!

13 Likes

missing my first sober friend, @C-sun . Hoping she’s busy getting after it.

11 Likes

Hey @Butterflymoonwoman
Hope you are well.
:pray:t2::heart:

1 Like

@adeygaga49 how are you?

1 Like

@SoberVigilant are you ok?

1 Like

Hey :smiley: wow I feel so loved! Thanks for the call out Eric! I appreciate that. I am doing okay. I have been pretty busy with work , my baking hobby (baked a couple cakes recently for other families), and with stuff at home. I shouldn’t neglect TS tho :frowning: I miss you guys.

7 Likes

@zzz where have you been?

5 Likes

Did good for quite a stretch then on and off but constantly trying. Thank you so much for asking Donna :heart:

6 Likes

Always nice to see you, lady!:heart:

3 Likes

I love your persistence Adrienne. Never give up.

3 Likes

Check the thread Joost and lulu’s adventures in Montenegro bruvv, im all good and kicking of my depressed feelings, still @ almost a year sober now so we have came from a long distance…
Much love and bless

3 Likes

Thank you Lisa and Donna. I keep trying to add to my tool box and keep on trucking , I hope one day it sticks xx

5 Likes

So glad to hear. I just missed your smiling face and thought hey. Hadn’t seen her in a bit.
Keep on baking. :birthday:
I’m learning to bake my own bread now. I got inspired by @Olivia. Gonna try this crazy peanut butter bread later this week. If I’m not mistaken it came from a Canadian cook book :thinking:
:pray:t2::heart:

1 Like

@JRine8 and @Coffee_please you guys good?

2 Likes

Thanks for checking up on me can tell you how much that means to me I had a relapse 2 weeks ago

5 Likes

I’m sorry to hear that. But you are strong and can get right back at. Remember one day at a time. Time for a comeback! Keep fighting :muscle:t3: :v:t3::heart::blush:

2 Likes

Oh yeah I got knocked down but got right back up I’m a fighter and every fighter at some point takes a L thanks for checking up on me

4 Likes

Awesome glad your back at it and you’ve got the right attitude! Proud of you!

1 Like

@jjcarson92 or is it @Jjcarson ? I can’t find you on here, but I miss your posts and your huge smile. Hope you are well and thriving :orange_heart:

5 Likes