You are missed #2 (Part 1)

Yes.
Yes I was. :joy:

7 Likes

@SarahJ, it’s been ages and ages. How are you?

5 Likes

hey @Dazercat thanks for looking out for me :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

There are some of us here who remember your greatness.

6 Likes

And miss her
@C-sun

7 Likes

@BPD you good, mate? :point_left: :smile:

2 Likes

Hello everybody!!! Sorry for the delay! Things have been quiet from Cade and I hadn’t heard from him for the last two weeks; there was a reason and I will explain!

This is how to send Cade a letter…I put basic mailing instructions at the bottom!

CADE FALL inmate #5951485
TERMINAL ANNEX
P.O. BOX 86164
LOS ANGELES, CA 90086

I first want to apologize for not being more involved with this app! Cade suggested that I make an effort and look to it as a resource, but I have not made that a priority. That is something I will work on!!! As far as recovery goes, I am pretty damn good. Finances keep working themselves out, I am staying busy in the best/healthiest of ways, and I just past 6 months of sobriety!!! Not my first time and I like the progress.

To Cade…!!!

Good news bad news…I’ll start with the bad.

He had been silent because he and his annex (unit) was on lockdown for a covid incident. The condensed story is…some one came in and tested positive, potentially got a few others sick including/maybe Cade (nothing close to severe or life threatening ), after two weeks everything calmed down and ultimately tested negative.

I was shocked to hear it when he told me yesterday, but quite relieved/confident he handled it perfectly and is fully capable of handling himself in there…what ever the situation or circumstances!

Thats the bad and scary…now the good stuff!!!

1)HE HAS TWO SPONSEES!!! He is stoked about the impact its having on him and potentially on them. He, like me, sees the potential to rise up and surpass ones circumstances!
2) he gets to talk to his sponsor twice a week which is amazing. His sponsor is a super mensch and it’s only a good thing that he gets to!!!
3) he was able to get his wife flowers in the last few weeks! It brought her to tears and was quite a powerful moment for the both of them!

He is still our BOY and is solid with his state of mind! He would love nothing more then to be flooded with letter!!! I put the address above and below, just to make sure!

Hand written or typed, only the letter in the envelope, put return information if you want a response, lastly( and my request) keep the politics and current events updates to a minimum.

CADE FALL inmate #5951485
TERMINAL ANNEX
P.O. BOX 86164
LOS ANGELES, CA 90086

Go nutz everyone!!!

Thank you all for your patience and I hope this finds everyone well

27 Likes

Hey there, I just posted I lengthy info dump! I hope it worked and makes sense. PLEASE let me know of it doesn’t or if it sounds like I missed something.

If you have any questions/comments/statement for me, please do not ever hesitate!!!

2 Likes

You did good, Jonny!! Thank you for keeping us updated. I’m glad he’s doing good, I had a feeling he would. Especially with aa in there.
And yes, come on here more often, 6 months is awesome! You would be a great addition here.:grinning:🙋

3 Likes

Thank you for this amazing update! :heart:

Thank you for the update and well done on your 6 months. :revolving_hearts::bird:

1 Like

Huge Congrats on 6 months Johnny!!
We appreciate the update.

Where you been Joanie?

1 Like

jamais l’énigme Joanie!

I’m good. Been here, there and up several mountains.
I miss you but don’t know if its appropriate to keep reaching out to young ladies :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thinking of you Marie @Hopeful777 :revolving_hearts:

4 Likes

@ShamedPuppet

2 Likes

Yes, mate.

I am going strong. Will touch base soon.

1 Like

@liv_m Salut j’espère que tu vas bien. Manque de Québécois ici!!

Miss your energy, take care

1 Like

@RetainKing andre, where have you gone? you okay?

1 Like