You are missed #2 (Part 1)

Is @bobisgone not here anymore?

No, she’s not. :neutral_face:

1 Like

Ok, thanks. That’s disappointing to hear.

She took a self suspension til Dec 1st.

I miss my friend @BillS, haven’t seen him pop in for a long time. Such a good guy.

Hope you’re doing great, Bill.

I’ll add @ChicagoT too, another great person I’ve met through here – I think I saw you mentioned here somewhat recently and you popped in to say hi, but you’re still missed nonetheless :slight_smile:

12 Likes

Hey! Good to see you’re back here though!
I know she’s on Facebook, but I can’t sell my soul to the alien in charge. He’s too scary.

1 Like

Hey! Yeah, it’s been a while. Sorry, busy schedule, mostly. Been trying to get on with my life and what not. I hope you are doing well! :slightly_smiling_face: I’m doing fine, so no worries.

2 Likes

@Hazy. Where you hiding.
I’ve still got faith in you!

1 Like

Yeah man, I think of @ChicagoT a lot too. Great guy.
Also @Girlinterrupted but great to hear she is good and busy.
@liv_m you returned to my delight, then seem to be a little quiet… Which is ok, but think about you and hope you are well.
Finally @AyBee where are you? You are soooo cool and handsome.
:+1:

14 Likes

Wonder where @RetainKing is?

3 Likes

Thank you my friend. And thanks @TMAC. Really appreciate the shout out from you fellas. I read more than I post these days, but I truly do think about this place and lots of people here frequently, including you guys. I’m gonna start posting more! Got to stay connected here, lest I drift too far. Coming up on two years this month!

20 Likes

@anon27760155 hope you’re doing okay! Haven’t seen you post in a few days and I miss the inspiring words!

I’m about just had a lot to digest but I’m still go strong have not broken my sobriety… Thank you ill get back to inspiring soon enough I’m sure.

Hope your okay?

9 Likes

Yep! Doing well, glad you’re still around :+1:

1 Like

Binge after binge after binge just happy to be alive

3 Likes

I’m sorry all you can do is get back on the horse and try again. You can and will do it once you are ready. Take care :blush:

2 Likes

@Betterbee or @Betterbee42 I always liked her. She was cool. Hope she comes back

3 Likes

@Spartan_Chris. Where are ya

3 Likes

@Petes40 ? and how about @Ricmills ? You guys doing ok? I sure hope so!

I’m still here :joy:

1 Like