You are missed #2 (Part 1)

Hey @anon60334405! Thank you!! I’m doing great. 56 days today. Just left the noon meeting. Life is getting busier, but recovery comes first. How are you doing?

4 Likes

Doing good! Going through a lot so I haven’t been posting much but I’m on Day 753 today so sobriety is in check. Thank you for checking in! :slight_smile:

12 Likes

@050Nl where are you. HOW are you??

4 Likes

@Lashline where ever you are and whatever you’re doing, I hope you’re well. :blush:

@Solanaceae, Jen your name popped up on another thread - time for a check in, how are you holding up?

10 Likes

I’m happy to see you back buddy!!! Those are some good realizations it sounds like that you are having. We all have our own paths to walk to get to there but it really makes my heart happy to see you back here. And, the 12 steps are changing everything for me personally, I hope you find the same results. Welcome home Josh! :heart:

1 Like

I miss you @Just_Laura. Hope all is well.

8 Likes

@LuckyStar hope you are doing well!

Hope you’re well, @Bootz. Haven’t seen you in a bit :hugs:

5 Likes

Seems like @planchette has definitely left the building after several encores - I miss her extraordinary energy!

5 Likes

Hey @funnydad, how are you??

4 Likes

She seems to be doing well on Facebook. :heart:

1 Like

@vaariesga cliff u good?

2 Likes

@JRine8 and @Just_Laura hope you both are good!

3 Likes

Good here, just been crazy busy. Thanks for checking on me :slight_smile:

1 Like

@MrsOdh hope your good I feel like I haven’t seen you on here for a bit. :yellow_heart:

6 Likes

Thank you dear, I haven’t been here for a bit. Life has been crazy and I’m not sure it’s slowing down yet. However I’m still sober, thanks for checking on me. I’m about to make a check in update :blush::heart: I hope everything is good with youbas well.

8 Likes

@Butafly1979 - I hope you are doing okay, keep in touch with us!

Yeah me too! I was just thinking about @Girlinterrupted today, hoping she’s busy with life (and more of the Chronicles of Batshit :laughing:) but well and thriving :orange_heart:

6 Likes

Hey Zoe you doing ok?
Have seen you around for awhile. I hope you’re well.
@Zoozoospetals