You are missed #2 (Part 1)

We’re coming for you @Truckinmonster21

8 Likes

Hey guys you guys are the best :pray::heart:
Unfortunately my urges to drink after this divorce are over powering I’m not getting wasted just having beers. Is all but I hope one day to be back on full focus again soon :pray: thank you guys you guys mean the word to me and we’re always there on the bright side Iam 800+ days free of marijuana and 400+ free of cigarettes !

EDIT I ended up getting wasted it’s complete bullshit one drink or 2 will lead up to many more .

15 Likes

I know you need to walk your path man, i know you’re young. Please try not to lose decades to addiction like i did. I’m always here if you ever wanna talk just pm me man

10 Likes

Hell no bro. Remember all that shit you said. All those pictures you posted flipping alcohol off and saying never again. This is what alcohol will do to you bro. Make you believe it won’t be like before, make you feel powerless again. Don’t let that fucking devil win bro, give it up and get back here.

7 Likes

@Clarity
I hope you’re OK. Keep us posted.

6 Likes

I second that @Clarity i hope you’re okay.

2 Likes

Bro … come back and join the fight with us. We’re better together.

2 Likes

Hey man, it’s tough hang in there, I’ll PM you my cell, I’m still local, HMU anytime your struggling man

1 Like

@SoberWalker! Claudia, I just quoted your list, yet again, to a newcomer. Thank you so much for posting it!

6 Likes

Hey Trucker J? @Truckinmonster21 The “Checking In” thread feels like a daily fun run, all of us at the Starting LIne…waiting for the one who says it best:
“LETS GOOOOOOOOO!!!”.
C’mon back. You got a lot of fighting in you yet. :orange_heart:

7 Likes

I saw it :eyes: and thank you for the compliment :blush:
I’m not that active at the moment, but still around! :green_heart:

4 Likes

I’m so disappointed in myself I broke my cigarette sober days last night because of drinking so I ended up having one cigarettes last night we were all taking shots

EDIT Iam here I’m back I’m not going anywhere I will fight I will regain my sobriety .

6 Likes

Now is the time for ACTION. Have you tried vaping? It’s better than a cigarette, and you only smell of Blueberry after it.

Edit: or your choice of flavour.

1 Like

No I rather not vape I rather not smoke anything at all truly had the cigarette because of the alcohol I was drinking the friend I was with kept pouring shots the more I felt woozy vision was blurred time was going slow and he asked want to go for a smoke ? That’s what sucks that’s what alcohol does it takes your ability to think clear and this other dude even asked me do you really want to mess up your tobacco free streak I saw them smoking so I said dude I don’t care give me one it was disgusting but I kept going :woozy_face::face_with_head_bandage:

3 Likes

Oh the poor choices I’ve made fucked up… i haven’t made one piss poor choice in 491 days. You know man, we’re not giving up on you! Don’t give up on yourself

3 Likes

@Donut89. How are you Nicole?

@Clarity…? I third what @Dan531 and @Mtrav0040 have already said. Miss you around here, lovely Sarah, and hope that everything is ok. :orange_heart:

8 Likes

@Clarity… I’m going to echo the others. Miss you lovely lady. :heart::heart:

6 Likes

Things are tough.

11 Likes

We are here to listen :ear::pray:

4 Likes