You are missed #2 (Part 1)

James! I truly miss you here, my friend. :hugs:

3 Likes

@Butterflymoonwoman where you at, lady??

5 Likes

@Dan531 @Mtrav0040 @M-be-free49 @Lisa07
Hey friends, Im still sober. I got my butt kicked. Im taking some time to go back to the drawing board. I might be back soon. Miss you all… :heart:

17 Likes

Take good care of yourself Sarah. We’re here for you, wish you the best

4 Likes

Thanks for checking in, Sarah. Sending love :heartpulse:

5 Likes

I’m so glad to hear you’re sober but I’m more concerned about you. I hope you mean a figurative butt-kicking.
I don’t have experience facing what you’ve faced, Sarah. But I have crawled out from under a mountain of debt after a 15 year journey. Just know that you don’t have to achieve anything to be worthy of freedom and joy. I couldn’t be happy (regardless of my financial security) if I didn’t put my program first. One day at a time.

8 Likes

@MrsOdh Sophia! spring is coming soon, and I’ll miss seeing your pink outfits, like I miss your check ins too. I hope you’re doing ok with kids and school and life and all. :orange_heart:

9 Likes

Does anyone know what happened to beardytalli something I don’t remember the nickname :eyes:

1 Like

He was doing well but decided to step away from the forum.

3 Likes

I follow him on strava he seems to be doing good.

3 Likes

Lol if you judged me on my Strava you would probably assume I was dead

11 Likes

I made one and never got back on :rofl:

1 Like

@anon27760155 Danni, how are things going on the other side of the channel?

1 Like

All good… Have had a lot of therapy and coming to terms with lose… You forget the pain when your in active addiction…
7 months sober and looking forward to this lockdown ending…

Hows things for you, thank you for the post :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

8 Likes

That sounds good :blush:
Here everything is an up and down inside and outside. Covid s*** and so does our government in regard to this. Glad spring is arriving slowly :pray:

2 Likes

@TSan Are you ok? Haven’t seen you here lately.

5 Likes

That’s great to know.

2 Likes

Been awhile since I’ve seen anything from @MandiH

Miss her sunshine.

8 Likes

Hey @SteppingStones. I know you’re busy. But let us know where you’re at once in a while.

2 Likes

Aww Stevie, you picked a good day to reach out as today is my birthday lol. Thanks for thinking of me! :heart: Hitting 3 years sober next Wed too so I intend to pop to celebrate that major milestone with the friends who helped me arrive here. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

26 Likes