You are missed #2 (Part 1)

Hey @Eleven17 :wave::wave::wave:
I hope you are well and still out there. Missing your smiling energetic face and selfies.
Have a good day.
:pray:t2::heart:

4 Likes

:heart_eyes: Happy birthday Mandi! :partying_face:

2 Likes

Happy Birthday :birthday:!!

1 Like

Happy Birthday @MandiH! :partying_face: :cake:

1 Like

@Beardy hope everything is fine with the little family.

So excellent to read this! Happy Birthday! I hope you enjoy your day, because you made my day by popping in.

1 Like

Thank you @Dazercat! You all got me through my 1st month sober! I will be forever grateful for this community. :pray::heart:

5 Likes

Thanks everyone, it’s been a good day and my heart is full! :heart:

Stevie, that totally made my day too…Connection is a beautiful thing and you my friend certainly have it! So good to hear from you and I’ll try not to be such a stranger. :heart:

14 Likes

Happy Birthday @MandiH!!! :heart:

2 Likes

Happy belated birthday Mandi!! :tada::partying_face::bouquet:

1 Like

@SirOptimistic how’s it going, Danny?

It’s great to hear from you Nicole. I’m in America and I do employee benefits for a living so I know what you mean about employers doing what they can to avoid benefits. Our country is slacking in that area for sure.
Covid exhaustion is taking it’s toll on me too and a long cold, snowy winter isn’t helping. Anyway, it’s always nice to see you doing the best you can under the circumstances. :heart: :hugs:

3 Likes

@Tomek, thank you for checking in on me. I’m still sober, and will hopefully be able to be more regular on my check-ins. This past week just got a bit out of control, and I also had some technical difficulties. I hope you’re doing well!

5 Likes

I’m relatively fine, thank you. I’m glad, that you’re ok!

@Luisa53 Are you ok? Haven’t seen you around. You were sick in December; are you better? (Are you safe?)

8 Likes

Quick shout out to @cwell. Hope you are ok, Tim!

Bye for now…

3 Likes

Hey @anon84416494, where did you go? I was just gettin’ to know you. Miss you around here - talking food and guitars and sobriety, and I hope you’re well. :orange_heart:

Edit: re guitars, talking about them, but not with me. just to be clear! :wink:

5 Likes

@apes2020. I haven’t seen you around April. Hope you’re doing well (and Baby too). Miss you both. :blush: :heart:

13 Likes

You have been quiet @PinkyP. Are you OK?

2 Likes

Yeah there are a handful of people on here who seem to never stop posting which makes it almost impossible to find diversity in conversation/other people’s opinions/anything interesting to talk about. So Id rather just not. Thanks for the mention though.

8 Likes