You are missed #2 (Part 1)

I always found a lot of support in her posts. Wish her well for me please! :orange_heart:

Hey @GrnOtterPop
Where you been?
:pray:t2::heart:

My ego is telling me that your post is about me. Right? :sweat_smile:

I started lurking againg yesterday :+1:

Over the last month, I’ve been busy buying ‘stuff’ for a garden makeover. Then realized that my garden is about a quarter of the size I thought it was…:pensive:
Started looking at houses for sale.:eyes:
Looked at my bank account :weary:
Googled the $ value of ‘slightly used’ organ donation :astonished:
Back here as this place might be sane after all 🥸

@Girlinterrupted Thanks for the mention Beth :sparkling_heart::kissing_heart:

If I wasn’t the ‘Cate’ … uhmn… As you were, and I hope you have a lovely day :+1::joy:

15 Likes

@Becsta @Hazy @Matt

4 Likes

I’ve heard @Englishd is missed in the lounge

15 Likes

There’s an old armchair with a sagging cushion we picked up from the side of the road waiting for you.
Surprisingly, when you’re not around no one else sits in it… We all know it’s Derek’s throne

7 Likes

Yeah, word on the street is that Englishd and jante76 are totally missed in there.

9 Likes

I’m glad to see you popping up! And sharpening your math skills…

1 Like

I will not be belittled by a meat popsicle

9 Likes

And yet, here we are…
:slightly_smiling_face:

You know we love you and look forward to what you say and how you say it.
:+1:

7 Likes

Aaaah.thats awesome :+1::sunglasses:. Have a good weekend geo :hugs: thankyou @Conor689908

1 Like

YES I was talking about you!!! It wouldn’t even show your name so I could tag you :sob::sob::sob::sob::sob:

And hahahahahhaaaa slightly used organ donation :sob::joy::sob::joy:

I mean there’s always eggs :woman_shrugging: Too bad mine are now made of dust :laughing:

3 Likes

@zzz how are you? Keep fighting, man!

6 Likes

:joy::joy::joy: what happens after they’ve been dust for 27 years? Asking for a friend. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: Does dust ever become nothing? Does it get eaten?

5 Likes

:face_with_hand_over_mouth: :laughing:

6 Likes

Hey!!! How’d you get that picture from my reproductive endocrinologist??? So much for HIPPA :joy:

And @C_8 maybe if we add water? :woman_shrugging:

4 Likes

:rofl: “So much for HIPPA”! Good one!

2 Likes

Julia @anon35096624?

7 Likes

Thank You. I think I’m doing good. 7 days sober. But not checking in since I relapse too much and want to get stronger before coming back.
:fist_right: :fist_left:

14 Likes

That’s great news! Hang in there!

1 Like