You are missed #2 (Part 1)

Great job on 1 week!!

1 Like

@Quit4myDaughter Jeff!!! Where are ya bud? Hope all is well. You are missed :cry:

6 Likes

Whatever it takes man. Good for you.
:pray::heart:

Hey,I started over. Now on day 8. We got this.

3 Likes

I’m around. Infrequently. But, around.

3 Likes

@ShinGodzilla

2 Likes

@Just_Laura hope you’re ok Laura :innocent:

7 Likes

What the hell happened to @Natnat? I loved her shares. And hearing about her grand babies (she looks way too young to have grandchildren)

8 Likes

I hope she’s doing good still. I like her posts too.

1 Like

@Gabe.G. How’s things?!

8 Likes

@alpine_1975 - if you’ve gone quiet, I’m guessing the worst and you’re allowing yourself to be pulled back down into the hole. I hope I’m wrong Ryan!

4 Likes

@Jane1 hope you’re ok Chels :innocent: (and edit: if you’re not ok, that’s ok, still reached out to us if you want company or a shoulder to cry on on some people to laugh at corny jokes)

4 Likes

@ICanAndWill how are you brother?

1 Like

Has @Truckinmonster21 been around?

8 Likes

@Roundkick how are things?

1 Like

@Natnat1…Hope all is well. Miss you lots. :hugs::heart:

9 Likes

Matt, hello. Thank you for asking. I am well. Too much to say here yet overall, I am finding success post-divorce with sobriety and caring for myself. I still slip up yet work hard every day to stay focused on leading a life of kindness. That includes being kind to myself. This was such a beautiful message to see. Thank you. I feel blessed. I hope you are well. :sunflower:

7 Likes

Happy for you! :innocent: It is so wonderful to find your stride. I’m happy you’re flying with your own two wings and learning more every day.

Sending lots of love & best wishes to you - I remember you and I’m thrilled about how far you’ve come over the past 1.5 years. I’m happy for you!

You have made my day! Thank you, Matt!

1 Like

Hey Matt! Thanks for checking in on me! I’m now on day 2. I have been up and down. Now taking it day by day. I wasn’t really ready to commit to quitting drinking. Now I’m just “not drinking today”. Hope you all are doing well. I missed the community. :heart::heart:

4 Likes