You are missed #2 (Part 1)

How you doing Mav?

Well I am back but not proudly.

1 Like

If you ever need to talk, let me know. I can own up a private Zoom. You know we are all here for you. I’m glad you’re back :yellow_heart:

1 Like

Im ok thanks. Still dealing with my divorce. Things are tough. I got the house. I got a roomate to help with bills. But things are still busy and tough with the ex.

1 Like

When I am good I may take you up on that.

1 Like

It’s like ripping your heart out. I am sorry to hear it buddy. That’s such a hard space to be in. Reach out about it - don’t stay alone. You’re not alone.

If you got the house then has it got a garage? Somewhere you can get that gear head working on some projects?

@Here.I.am, last I recall you were having a hard go of it. You OK?

6 Likes

@MewilHoward, it’s been some time since I saw a post from you, how is it going?

2 Likes

And one more, @LuluJo. Any more lovely photos to share with us?

8 Likes

@KerryS I came across one of your posts today, hope you’re good.

3 Likes

How you doing @Foreverfree36
:pray:t2::heart:

3 Likes

Hi ya, I’m all good :slight_smile:
Happy to see your still working hard :muscle:

2 Likes

Weirder things have happened I guess :woman_shrugging::crazy_face:

1 Like

Glad your okay…
Missing your aussie accent hee hee

2 Likes

Where did @apes2020 go? I haven’t seen you around lately, April - but I hope you are well! :orange_heart:

7 Likes

@Whomsoever I hope you’re cool out there.

As of today I am back brother. As of today my lady and I have chosen to be sober together.

6 Likes

As of today I am back my friend. My lady and I are going down this path together.

3 Likes

It’s been a long time coming, but I am back!

4 Likes

Thanks @Mtrav0040 and @Conor689908 for checking in. All is chugging along nicely here - day 904 according to my counter. Sober life is good and Spring is here, so just started working on the boat again today in the hopes of getting it in the water sometime this summer.
The winter was pretty great - lots of winter hiking, skiing and ice skating. I tried snow snowmobiling, but I crashed the dang thing in the woods and then it needed to be winched out. No damage to the sled or to me, other than a bruised bruised ego. :joy: Here is a photo of one of my adventures. :bird:

31 Likes