Any gear heads?

Personally myself i love anything with an engine. I went through college for diesel tech. I dont currently work in that trade but cars,motorcycles etc have always brought me joy.

1 Like

Sorry, from the title I thought you meant Pot heads as in pot smokers.:rofl::rofl:
Haha. Different names on different sides of the pond.
Petrol heads over here.
Search what car do you drive or any other “gear” related questions. I know there are a few people on here who love their fiddling around with engines.

1 Like

There is a couple of us on here that are into cars and/or mechanics. Its just never been a real popular topic unless its about what car u drive. Not many know much more beyond that… lol
@anon12657779 i woulda figured heavy metal being closer to a gear head then a weed head …lol Is that what you call pot heads over in your frog pond …gear heads?

1 Like

It’s a term I have heard used. How ya doing Donnie?

Haha yea man…gear heads is what they call it hear. Ive heard petrol head many times.

Still hanging in there and doing my own mobile mechanic thing still. I feel like a popular loaner but ive come to accept it…

1 Like

Love cars and the engineering in them, from old to new.
Wish i was a better skilled mechanic though. Would love to have a decent workshop setup to learn.

1 Like