You are missed #3

Thank you Thomas
Just Greatful to see you doing well. This makes me happy :people_hugging:

2 Likes

Big Day for Big Ed
Thinking of you @Edmund
You were a great guiding light for me when I first got here.
:pray:t2::heart:
Anyone ever hear from him?
I hope he’s well.

11 Likes

I was thinking about Big Ed recently and wondering how he’s doing. Hope all is well @Edmund. Miss you friend.

8 Likes

Just checked his profile. He probably just hit his 6 years sober today!

7 Likes

How cool is that…posting we missed him on his anniversary. Glad you checked his profile.
Hope he’s out there celebrating today.
Congratulations on 6 years @Edmund!! :partying_face:

9 Likes

Hi, everyone doing incredible… Life is so precious… Six years today. Wow, time flies… My business partner and I bought a home and started a Recovery Residents… incredibly busy. In the process of buying another house. Just finished up the process of getting certified by CCAPP, the Gold standard for Sober Living Homes certifications here in California. Going to dedicate more time to coming back on the forum. Talking Sober, was a large catalyst in me staying sober in the beginning. Time for me to get back on here and give back. Hope everyone is doing well… Much love and respect to all…

38 Likes

Oh wow, that is just incredible!! Congratulations on your 6 years and all the fruit of your sober labor!!! Sounds very rewarding. :tada:

10 Likes

Wow! What an amazing update Big Ed! What you’re doing to help the sober community is truly remarkable and inspirational. Thank you!
Hope you take a minute out of your busy life to reflect on your accomplishments @Edmund
Again, Congratulations on 6 years! :tada:

8 Likes

Missing @KarenKW and haven’t seen @MrsOdh or @GenG around. :cry:

10 Likes

1 week is great, Thomas! I remember when you struggled to hold it together day to day. It may still be like that at times, but you’re not giving up, and that’s what’s most important. As long as you keep a perspective of what will bring you true joy and happiness in life, you’ll be able to keep it together. I’m rooting for you, brother!

5 Likes

That’s great to hear! Happy soberversary Big Ed :sunflower::birthday::four_leaf_clover::dizzy::man_dancing:

3 Likes

@KarenKW Karen where are you?
And once more Rob @Rockstar24777 and Mark @DryIn785!

Guys come back home :heart:

6 Likes

@XXIX Hey Alex — been a while since we’ve heard from you. I do hope you are ok. Tomorrow is your soberversary. Wanted to celebrate with you :hugs: :people_hugging:

5 Likes

@DungeonMaster thank you my friend!!! I am reading and working with others a book called Unwanted and I am learning a lot about my wounds and how if I continue not facing well the struggle I will keep hurting others

5 Likes

@LeeHawk how are you doing. Hope you just live your soberlife!

11 Likes

Hey @Juli1 and @Soberbilly
Thanks for checking on me. I’m working through a minor mental health crisis that then led to a relapse. I don’t have much bandwidth to deal with much beyond basic survival right now but I think I might be starting to make a little progress. In therapy and in contact with my doctor. I’ll be okay and will come back at some point soon.

25 Likes

Thank you @KarenKW for letting me know. I’m grateful you have a therapist. Relapse happens. Be kind to yourself. Please take good care Karen. You are loved and supported.

9 Likes

Sending love and hugs your way Karen :heart: :people_hugging:

7 Likes

Sending up the bat signal for @DLS !! Hope you’re well, hit me up why not?!

12 Likes

I’m alive!! Still not drinking, lol
Up north now, I got a job and tore a ligament in my knee. It’s about healed now. Hip is good, I still kinda walk funny but I’m mobile with no pain!
:kissing_heart::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::hugs:

23 Likes