You are missed #3

Continuing the discussion from You are missed #2 (Part 1) - #2869 by Tokigurl88.

Previous discussions:

3 Likes

@Schmemm haven’t seen you around in a while, you good?

3 Likes

@050Nl How are you doing, Joost?

9 Likes

@Gabe.G where you at bro?! Hope ALL is well my man!!

11 Likes

All good here @HoofHearted thanks. Busy few weeks with work. Still going strong, 51 days af today. Not even any mocktails or af beer. Only a couple of trigger moments but smashed them b4 any bad shit happened. Hope you’re ok

24 Likes

Has anyone heard from Laura (@littlemisschatterbox)?

12 Likes

Right man! Keep being strong!! :muscle:

I’m doing alright myself, living life one day at a time. :v:

3 Likes

@SassyRocks thank you for checking on me! I’m good! I celebrated 3 years Oct 1 and opened my acupuncture practice at the beginning of Sept! :blush: things are well!

60 Likes

Awesome! Good for you!

6 Likes

How wonderful Brooke!! Congratulations on both!! What a wonderful testament to all the work you have done. So glad you are thriving!!:heart:

12 Likes

Hey @Noshame mate, how are you? :slightly_smiling_face: You been alright? It’s been a while since our last exchange, I was going through something a month ago and instinct is to reach out less rather than more, but back on track and keen to hear from you again bud, stick around if you’re struggling ey, I know you can do this! :muscle:

7 Likes

@MBrohms Hi Mary :blush: Just checking in to see how you’re doing.

4 Likes

@Charlie_C I miss her too!!!

1 Like

Hey where is jcarson? I believe that was his name @Truckinmonster21 hope your good bro @dalex77_2 check in bro miss yah

12 Likes

@Robketts

I hope you’re still doing well

5 Likes

@ChicagoT , Tom do your want to join a December fitness challenge? Any ideas on what we could do for it?

7 Likes

@Swam miss you, keen clever Kiwi - hope you’re doing well :innocent:

6 Likes

Hi @KevinesKay thanks for thinking of me…I am doing great…just coming up to 4 years at the of this month…loving being sober.

I hope you are ok…:slightly_smiling_face:

25 Likes

Congratulations on a huge accomplishment

JBug

5 Likes

I’m happy to hear that you’re doing so well. You make this look easy.

I was thinking of you while I was reading some SMART material.

I’m finally getting it; the loving being sober part. It’s taken me a long time to get there, but that just makes freedom all the more sweeter. Thanks for saying, “Hi.” It’s been awhile.

4 Likes