You are missed #3

@nastya_is_fighting
How are you doiing Nastya? Been a few days since we’ve heard from you - i do hope you are doing well.

5 Likes

Hey. Thank you for asking. I’m somehow surviving drug withdrawal. As well joined it my PTSD in hardcore, so… Yeah. But now it’s a bit better. What about you?

6 Likes

Good to hear from you friend - i just saw you posted on your thread so will reply there. Glad to hear that you are doing a bit better. I’m good here -thanks for asking!

4 Likes

Missing you on the Gratitude thread, @tailee17. Hope all is well in your world! :orange_heart:

5 Likes

@KarenKW hope you are alright Karen.

7 Likes

@Pallbearer
@XXIX
@Fury

Haven’t heard from y’all in a while. Hope all is ok. :people_hugging:

6 Likes

@Scorpn good to see you I been back popping in and out as I can :grinning:

8 Likes

As there are so many new people here, I thought of some former members: @Tomek @Tokigurl2 and @Jennajen and @Fargesia

21 Likes

@Gabe.G my duuuuude

11 Likes

@Jftself… Bro, whatsUp!
Miss you cause I like you :heavy_heart_exclamation:

9 Likes

@Juli1 @Alisa @2JTravNZ hey you guys sorry for not responding I’ve been isolating tbh thanks for reaching out to me though. Through it all I have been working on getting the court forms done to get parental rights for my 2 year old son so that I can start to see him soon hopefully. I’ve been working 6 to 7 days a week 11-12 hours so I’ve been busy that’s for sure. I was even slacking on my meetings but I’m attending regularly again. I actually just finished my fourth step with my sponsor 3 days ago so that was pretty interesting. I’m feeling better these days so I decided to make time while I’m on lunch at work to say hello and I miss all of you too. I’m miss everyone here and everyone on TS has been in my prayers believe it or not. Anyways I gotta get back to work. But I love you guys talk to ya later :v::blue_heart:…oh and I’m 8 months clean :wink:

19 Likes

8 months!!! :clap:t3::clap:t3: Yeah man, way to go. Keep up the good work and keep room in there for your sobriety. I’m proud of you.

6 Likes

Thank you! I know it’s so crazy. Life is good Sober I can’t lie even when it’s hard. For sure my sobriety is priority without it I wouldn’t be able to accomplish everything I am today. Good to see you too :hugs:

8 Likes

Good morning brother! Just made my day!
Thanks for touching base with us! Happy months bro i just hit 10 yesterday, be well my bro!

6 Likes

@Scorpn hey, how are you? We didn’t talk in long time. :heart:
Also did anyone hear of @XXIX ? I’m worrying. :slightly_frowning_face:

5 Likes

I’m here just waiting on the mechanic to finish working on my vehicle. So I can take my kids to the park on my one day off this week. Thank you for checking on me

I haven’t heard from her either. How are you Alex? @XXIX

8 Likes

8 months! :smiley:

I love your storry… Good to read you are okay!
Big hug :hugs:

3 Likes

That’s wussup brother congrats on 10 months :tada:

2 Likes

Thank you :people_hugging:. I’m Happy you have stuck around regardless of what happens. How about yourself you stacking up some days?

4 Likes

Don’t forget people!
I am relapsing and relapsing and so on.
Hating it. Relapsing.

5 Likes