You are missed

@JonathanMcGrath - Hey pal, how ya been?

Still missing @Gabe.G

5 Likes

I talked with Gabe the other day. He’s just living his best life and staying sober. He’s been busy with Dad stuff. His boy his a handsome little guy.

8 Likes

@C-sun I’m pretty sure everyone misses you.

10 Likes

Yay! So happy to hear that, but still selfishly miss his wisdom.

2 Likes

I know I do. She is my first sober friend.

3 Likes

@Janny…hang in there…we hope to see you back…

4 Likes

@JonathanMcGrath hey where are you brother from another mother?

3 Likes

@DresdenLaPage hey Josh! Where are you?

3 Likes

I’m here! I’ve been lurking from time to time.

I’m in a reall good place of peaceful acceptance. Working the steps. Thank you @SinceIAwoke for thinking of me. I do miss getting involved around here :grin::yellow_heart:

13 Likes

@Andrew3, @goBlue24, @Bob123, were are you?
Does anybody know if @goBlue24 is in rehab now?

4 Likes

Hola :slight_smile:

Im still lurking around but ive been distracted with work. Ive got 2 days off so im going to do my best to catch up here :slight_smile: Thanks for thinking of me :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Enjoy the sunshine while it lasts! :sun_with_face:

Doing my best!

9 Likes

@forged and @Winning, how are you two doing? Thinking of you both tonight! Same with you @happyfeet and @Becsta. Also been thinking of @Bill_Phillips and hope everyone is doing well!

6 Likes

Wow,Thank you @MandiH yeah I’m good, spending time outside with the grandkids. :blush::blush::blush:

3 Likes

3 Likes

@MandiH this was meant for you

1 Like

Aww thanks lady! I have been keeping up some sarcastic sayings for you in the meme and we need to laugh thread! :heart: Glad to hear you are doing well!

Thank you, It makes me smile, that you missed my sarcasm!!!

2 Likes

Thinking of you @SweetTea, haven’t noticed you in a bit but I’m hopeful & sure you’re still doing well! Same with you @Deadman!

7 Likes