You are missed

@MikeSeekingHope
@SmokeyMirror

Wishing you both the best. Drop in and let us know how you’re carrying on once in awhile.

4 Likes

[Removed by @System]

4 Likes

You gotta put in your time here or I’m going to miss you

3 Likes

Better company than me? Sounds like a stretch.

2 Likes

yeah i’m good haha been super busy with summer camp and all. school is starting so i have been busy with shopping and stuff. also haven’t had reason to post at all. thanks for the concern.

4 Likes

Thank you😊 I’m back now!

3 Likes

I’m back! Day 1 :smirk:
I’m going through a heartbreak. Haven’t felt this amount of pain since 2006. I’m never falling in love again. Especially with a Sagittarius :broken_heart:

6 Likes

I’m back! And I’m never falling in love again.

4 Likes

Joanie !!! Love you . Welcome back ! So glad to see you here xxx

1 Like

@anon44659383 !!! So glad to see you back. Sorry about the heart ache. You are resilient tho. Heartbreak won’t kill us, but what we do with the feelings might.

2 Likes

Thank you, Liv :slight_smile:
I’m going to find an earth or water sign after this, I’m always with fire signs :sob:

Too right! No more ignoring my feelings!

1 Like

Not to burst your bubbles my lovely friend but I did just that 1/2/3/4/5 times and it didn’t work X but them again maybe it was just me that was the problem :smirk:

1 Like

We all know you are the problem, Adrienne. :joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

Quite likely !! :grin::clap:

1 Like

Aww, thank you! I’m so much now that I’m back and better knowing you are all here with me :hugs:

1 Like

@Longhorn where u at?

4 Likes

Last week I noticed a nearly perfect plate (left side) for one of our ‘sheriffs’ …and then I realised, where is @C-sun!

6 Likes

@SmokeyMirror. Hope you are well, man

5 Likes

@Natnat
(0)(0)

3 Likes