You don't have to tell people you're great, just be GREAT and they'll know you are without words

Almost to day 7…and the thing I notice today is how much happier of a person I am. My sleep has gotten better and I’m no longer relying on a substance to help me sleep or eat. My anxiety has diminished greatly. I want to do more like go to another country or learn another language…faded self wanted to do those things but never got around to it because I was too busy getting high.

Life is good. Control what you can control because everything else is irrelevant.

Hope everyone had a good day :panda_face:

8 Likes

I thought I drank so much because I had trouble sleeping. (just one of many excuses)

I had no idea it was the drinking that was causing my sleep troubles.
Ive slept great since day 2 or 3. And dreams, OMG, I don’t think I had any dreams for prob ten years!

1 Like

@Michael_H my dreams OMG I’m having the time of my life and I am asleep!!! It’s amazing!

1 Like

I had a shite sleep as well. Had about 2\3 hrs. Today is gonna be a zombie day lol I dont feel down though which is good an its a major difference to having the same amount of sleep after a night of drinking. :slight_smile:

1 Like

This just made me smile big, i feel the same. My racing mind stopped, sleep is getting a little better and i have awesome dreams. I always dreamed of moving to another country but while getting drunk again and again i forgot it. I’m still a little anxious about do such a big thing, but…why not? I’m 37, single, no kids…

1 Like

The only ones who say we can’t is us and we’ll can’t can’t live on won’t street. I know it’ll get better, we just have to go thru the mud to get there but slow progress is better than no progress!

1 Like

I hope you have a good day too I’m is good to read that yes the changes feels without the substance and everything will get better

1 Like