You know,you already know

I want to relapse. I put Xanax in my glass. I want to take them. I want to relapse with self harm. I want to die.

1 Like

Think you should phone your doctor or get a family member to help you

1 Like

Just dump the contents, i promise its a bsd idea not to. Go for a walk, call someone you like, hey things cant stay gloomy forever

Don’t give up, you have been fighting so hard, if you can’t get hold of anyone then please just stay with us in the community, life is worth fighting for :hugs: :heart:

5 Likes

Hey friend,

I know it just seems too hard right now. I’m guessing you have felt like this before - and if so, you know it won’t always hurt like this. It will get better. Until then, here is a number to call and talk through it.

Call them. Call someone. It will get better. Stay with us.

4 Likes

Please take a look at the website, there is a link to get help

6 Likes

@Paola_Sciuto you are loved by so many. Please don’t do it. And thank you for calling for help.

Notice that these temptations, though they’re always there, they come and go in waves. They get better and worse and better again. All you have to do right now is make it through this wave. You’ve done it before. That shows to that you’re strong enough to do it again, and that you do really actually want to make it through. Find that desire to keep going. It’s still there, it’s just hard to see.

You might think that talking to someone, on a crisis line, or to someone in your life, isn’t going to help you feel better. It probably will, BUT even if it doesn’t it will help you pass this awful time, doing something other than giving in.

4 Likes

thank you so much. you are so helpful.

2 Likes

Don’t do it man! I am struggled with xanax and thinking it was ok because I was prescribed! I have anxiety sometimes cripling anxiety but it’s not worth it. You will be on another runner and who knows for how long! Dump it. Screw that stuff it’s just a shortcut! It’s a trick. THE SHORTCUT TO HAPPINESS IS THE LONG ROAD TO MISERY! My xanax I called in and told them to get rid of it at the pharmacy. I am now 44 days off everuthing and I love the way I feel for the first time in 10 years! It’s so worth it! Get through it! Don’t let those dumb pills ruin your life

You seem to be really struggling lately :disappointed: Is there an inpatient program that you can access? I really think you need professional help. Where are you located? Do you need help finding treatment?

@Paola_Sciuto I would recommend at least considering what @Allicat388 is saying here. I’ve been in inpatient treatments many times for psychiatric reasons, and I would probably not be here today if I didn’t go.

My experience in psych wards: Everyone’s there for basically the same reasons, usually severe depression, often self harm, many types of people, lots of people to talk to who understand what it’s like, nurses who have many many tools to help you through feelings like you experience, and it gives you a safe place to heal without the additional stresses of everyday life. You can chat and make friends or you can keep to yourself. You also learn lots of coping methods that help things not hurt so bad and for so long. A psychiatrist may talk with you about what medications might help you more than whatever current medications you might be on. There’s no stigma.

It doesn’t have to be a psychiatric facility though. You can also just tell your doctor that you’re trying but your current situation isn’t working. They could suggest medication, refer you to an outpatient program, or counselling, all sorts of things. They may even recommend inpatient treatment. They are there to help you find ways to be healthy and not deal with this pain all the time.

2 Likes