Your favorite Recipes

I want to start a thread where everyone can post their favorite recipes. I love to cook and would enjoy seeing what others enjoy to make. It can be your own or ones you cut from a magazine or a web page. Looking forward to seeing what others eat in other countries.

3 Likes

Hi there! Not sure if you’ve seen this thread :point_down:

1 Like

It’s just pictures no recipes.

1 Like

Well I make them for my kiddo but they’re super tasty and healthy for me too lol. Banana oat pancakes. I take oats, soak in milk until barely covered, an egg, cinnamon, diced banana, ground chia or flax. Pan fry in coconut oil for added flavour. He eats them with hands like a piece of toast. Almost taste like banana bread. Good in my lunch.

1 Like

This is really good on a cold night. Can be served over rice.

1 Like

Sorry. I should have checked.

1 Like

Made this on Christmas for a side dish. It was so easy and good. https://www.food.com/recipe/jiffy-corn-casserole-5-ingredients-easy-delicious-313521

I’m a huge fan of making really flavorful and delicious salads :hugs: I really enjoy this recipe and made it a couple times over the holidays

1 Like

This is a great one too. I made it for Thanksgiving

1 Like

Mince and tatties :blush:

Good winter warmer and really easy. Sub wine for water and make up the stock, add a dollop of marmite for extra depth and flavour. Usually leave the cheese off too.

2 Likes

I rarely follow recipes…I’m a bit of a pantser when it comes to cooking…I just get ideas from books or websites and then make my own.

But this is one I do follow when hubby is making steaks on the bbq. Seitan is something that you need to get the ratios of dry to liquid right. This recipe gives a very good summer steak flavour.

3 Likes

What are tatties?

I saw this this morning on my Yahoo home page. Looks good. I’d like to try it with mashed turnips for topping.

1 Like

Dinner tonight

Glaze for ham. Mix diced pinapples, maraschino cherries, orange zest and juice, brown sugar butter, spices

1 Like

Potatoes :wink:

1 Like

Maybe here @Beardy_McTallman :thinking:

and @RosaCanDo :kissing_heart:

1 Like