Your New Community Moderators

We’ve had a lengthy selection process. First we voted on how many moderators we should add to the team. Then we voted for our favorites.

It didn’t all come down to the vote, though. Besides being liked by the community, the moderators also need to have other skills: communication, fairness, keeping calm and being a helpful (to name a few). After much consideration, Steve and I decided on who would be the best for this community. We’re certain of our decision and we’re proud to have them represent Talking Sober as community moderators and leaders.

Drum roll…

Congratulations to @Bill_Phillips and @NewPerspective ! They are now officially moderators. I know they’re awesome, but please don’t overwhelm them just yet. It might take them a bit of time to get used to the role.

29 Likes

I’m out of likes. Congrats!

1 Like

:clap::clap::clap::clap: congrats!

1 Like

Yippeeeee, congrats!! :+1::sparkling_heart::unicorn::rainbow:

1 Like

I’d also like to throw a special mention out there to our other candidates: @CaptAZ, @Donut89 and @Englishd. Thank you for stepping up and putting yourself up for being a moderator. I truly appreciate your good intentions for this community.

10 Likes

Congrats to my boy blue @Bill_Phillips from the Small Wonder state…the selections are for the best interest of the site …great decisions!

2 Likes

congratulations to all involved. you’re all great members of the forum.

1 Like

Ehm, I’m happy to do this obviously, thank-you for selecting me. Congratulations to @Bill_Phillips and @Englishd for getting the most votes. RESPECT.

Did @les issue some kind of threat for me to get chosen?

Big RESPECT to @CaptAZ and @Donut89 for putting themselves forward too.

8 Likes

Congrats folks!

Well now I just wanna become a troll to give them a hard time😜

10 Likes

Oh you’re back. I much prefer @anon53189373 name

Thank you

2 Likes

Give me what you got

I’m a bit tired after all the campaigning though so let me have a rest first.

7 Likes

Congrats @Bill_Phillips and @NewPerspective! Even though one of yous guys is a Bruins fan… It’s cool watch this forum grow little by litte. And thanks again to @Robin and @Steve92 and everyone else who has lend a hand to share their experiences.

2 Likes

Congrats guys. @DowntroddenGoat will present to you the Banhammer!

2 Likes

Congrats to all! Love this place…

1 Like

4 Likes

Congratulations guys. I’m grateful you guys are willing to help us out. Im with @Gabe.G. I am going to stir the pot tonight I think now. Have to break you in right :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:. Thanks to everyone who stepped up and offered as well.

1 Like

Goat has already passed along the Banhammer so tread lightly.

1 Like

Congratulations you two!

♪☆\(^0^\) ♪(/^-^)/☆

Congratulations to @Bill_Phillips and @NewPerspective !!!

1 Like