Zoom Meeting - Tuesdays and Saturdays

Yep anybody is welcome

It’s at 7pm UK time so work it out from that :grinning:

See you Saturday :ok_hand:

1 Like

The link will be posted on Saturday on this topic

Download the App Zoom and just click the link

1 Like

Thank you! Do a lot of people attend these meetings? How do they work?

Varies mate!

Usually at the start there is about 8ish people

People drop in, drop out

no pressure to speak, some people just listen in

You can stay the whole meeting or just for a short time. I usually stay for about an hour

It’s very informal, just general chatting and connecting with others :grinning:

1 Like

Sounds lovely! I’ve never been to any kind of meeting.

This will be the Tuesday meeting link once it gets going:

Meeting ID: 874 4026 9683
Passcode: 097593

yes we are

TO JOIN THE MEETING

1 Like

Another marathon meeting? Lol

The meeting is still on. I’ll be on for about another 30 minutes if anyone wants to join.

You may name that fish Rebecca…:grin::hugs::rofl::+1: It’s always fun fishing with you Allen! @joy_speaks_too and I both agree that if you start your fishing show, we will watch! You can call it, “The Joy Of Fishing With Allen” :wink:

3 Likes

there’s no pizza with peanuts :frowning:

1 Like

Found it! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

1 Like

Are you staying safe? It looks like it’s hitting land tonight! Did you evacuate? Take care and be careful :heart::heart::heart:

1 Like

Happy to hear you’re good! I was just reading about hurricane Laura…I am on the west coast, I didn’t realize it was going to be so bad :confused:

1 Like

I’ve started watching die hard yesterday. Not the best movie, but close. Die hard 2 was pretty good, not amazing. Die hard with a vengeance seems to be the best so far

3 Likes

After watching all die hard movies, I’ll watch pulp fiction, I just love me some motherfucking Samuel l “motherfucking” Jackson

3 Likes

Maybe someday

1 Like

I like vengeance the best too but that might have been the first movie of the trilogy I saw. That’s why.