Zoom Meeting - Tuesdays and Saturdays

yes we do yeah

Hi, yes! Saturday meetings, same time.

Iā€™m on the call with family. If youā€™ll be still on when I finish I will join :wink:

2 Likes

Thanks all. That was really nice. Hope youā€™re OK James.

5 Likes

It was really nice, I need to do more of that. Getting out of my comfort zone is really hard for me but always glad when I do it.

3 Likes

Great to see you all. Had another poop emergency. Not me :joy: my 4 year old

4 Likes

Thanks. Struggling now, but feelings donā€™t last forever so Iā€™ll be okay

3 Likes

Great meeting everybody even if i wasnt really there with my head

2 Likes

It was great to hear you. I think I detected a New Englander accent :blush::kissing_heart:

2 Likes

Shame I missed youā€¦hopefully Saturday. I am also getting back to work from tomorrow.

1 Like

Wow it was very nice to see all of your faces. It makes everything so much more real. Thank you guys for this great idea. I even came back but then most of you had left. I definitely will join next time again :heart_eyes:

6 Likes

I canā€™t thank you all enough for tonight I loved seeing everyone and not just on a app ! You have all helped me so much tonight to push forward in my recovery. God bless you all x x x x x

9 Likes

62abdead9b1d18d0f76a09141f3c7e48a6ae24b1bd756bd8cc76d02d390f5d4d.0

2 Likes

Careful, @anon79808082, I think heā€™s after your lucky charms! :four_leaf_clover::kissing_heart:

5 Likes

Iā€™ll try again next week. I canā€™t believe my boss called me on Skype right after joining you all on zoom. This never happens, itā€™s usually just a phone call. I got all nervous like I was doing something wrong at work. Realized after I abruptly left zoom, I was on my lunch break and should havs declined the Skype call. I donā€™t know why I let my job run my life. I seriously need to work on this.

5 Likes

See you all Saturday. Iā€™ll be on call so may have to shoot at any minute :grinning:

3 Likes

@Ayman here is some info on the zoom meetings.

2 Likes

Meeting in 3 hours right?

2 Likes

Yep!

Meeting ID: 812 4774 3164
Password: 113235

4 Likes

Iā€™ll be a tat later