Zoom Meeting - Tuesdays and Saturdays

Tuesdays and Saturdays at 18:00 UTC.

23 Likes

For anyone not there for that conversation, that means Tuesday at 18:00 UTC.

Since I have a busy Tuesday for the next couple of weeks, and that’s at 11:00 PDT, I personally won’t be able to make it until my schedule changes a few weeks from now. But I’m just one person, don’t let that stop you!

I plan on continuing to attend the Saturday meetings in the meantime. I think it will be best if we talk about that Saturday 18:00 UTC meeting in its original thread to avoid confusion: Zoom meeting? Saturdays

2 Likes

I am in CST and am pretty flexible throughout the day. Most mornings and evenings are for Dharma Recovery, but I will surely give it a shot.

2 Likes

i’m interested in tuesday meeting! :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

So is this the same time as the Saturday meeting? I figure because @ifs says 11am pacific, which would be 2pm here for me out east.

Whether or not I can attend will depend on work meetings.

2 Likes

Awesome @Conor689908! Next thing you know you will be programming a VCR!

5 Likes

Correct. 11 Pacific, 1pm Central, 2pm Eastern, 7pm British Summer Time.

3 Likes

@ifs @Conor689908

Thanks for confirming, guys.

Even if I can’t attend Tuesday, I’ll almost certainly be back Saturday. Gets really lonely/quiet here so it was nice just to interact with people (or, in the case this time, seeing/listening)…maybe I’ll say a word or two next time :wink:

3 Likes

Saaaame. See you there hopefully!

3 Likes

ok, so 11am (PST) tuesday AND saturday?

1 Like

Yes, same time both days.

1 Like

I will be there on Tuesday :grinning:

3 Likes

I’m a constant zoom user, this is exciting thank you for sharing! So, just making sure, I’m in washington state, so this would be tomorrow at eleven am then? In not so grand at figuring out how time stuff works, why I sick to 24 hour meetings and local meetings haha.

3 Likes

Thank you!!

1 Like

Is there a password Conor? I have to login from my computer so i can’t use the link

I’ll be in therapy this time, but have fun!

1 Like

I can’t join today, but I might join Saturday. I have been looking into online meetings, but so far I have not found any I’m comfortable with, this might do the trick though

Btw, is it for all addictions?

1 Like

Just to be sure, this isn’t serious right?

Okay good to know hahaha