Is the meeting still up?

1 Like

Yes it is, come back

You were missed too, pet :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Hi guys
Iā€™d love to join a meeting sometime.
When is the next one?
Iā€™m in Brisbane Australia so I hope I can catch it!

1 Like

Hi JoMarch!
Welcome! Next zoom will be in about 7 hours, 7PM UK time to be precise. For you, thatā€™s 5AM on Friday morning. All zooms start at this time for time being. Not to worry! We often go for a few hours or more and we sometimes have Aussies logging on when theyā€™ve woken up :slight_smile: A new link will be posted on this thread before the meeting starts so always get the latest one.
Again, youā€™re more than welcome!

3 Likes

weā€™re here for you not only for the messing around, but always. If you need to have a good cry during the meeting, go and have a good cry :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Meeting is still going

Anyone still on. Leaving work!

1 Like

Yes, me, milele, Conor and dan

I am jumping on for a moment to say hiā€¦I miss your face!!

1 Like

Oops sorry guys!
You can log back on LoL

Sorry guys. IDK why itā€™s not working. If you want I can try again.

Ok Iā€™m going to jump in the shower and when I get out, just let me know.

ok, i heard some shit went down in these zoom meetings. i might need to come back. :joy:

4 Likes

probably that lol. miss ya!

1 Like

its going good! iā€™ve been out of commission this past 7 weeks with my ankle being broke. canā€™t drive, walk my dog, nothing. but i got great news this week at doc. i can start walking without crutches in a boot and in a week and a half i can start walking in running shoes with a brace on my ankle! can hopefully start slowly riding my horse in about a month. things are looking up! restaurants are opening for outdoor dining now too. feb should be a good month. :sunglasses:

how you doing? i watched ā€˜angelas ashesā€™ last night and thought you must be cold and wet right now lol.

3 Likes