Zoom Meetings?

Hello,

Last I heard there were Zoom meetings going on 24/7? Please direct me to the correct thread.

Thank you!

1 Like

Im sure someone will help wish you well

Im curious as well. 24/7? Yeah I’ll need that tomorrow night . Keep me posted if you find anything. Keep on keeping on !

I’m assuming you’re looking for AA. The search tool at the top will help you locate others, but here’s one to get you started.

https://www.aahomegroup.org/

1 Like

Hmm, no that’s not it. I thought I saw a master post with zoom meetings somewhere. I’ll keep looking. Thanks everyone!

This is the code

1 Like

TS has a weekly Zoom meeting that shows the link on Saturday at time of meeting and then the link is deleted. It is not a support meeting but rather a meeting to meet and greet others here and chat.

This meeting was taking places at multiple times in the week but now only on Saturdays

TS zooms! Welcome!

You can go to top of thread to see times in your zone and contact info for the hosts of the meeting.

Otherwise - lots of mentions of 24/7 zoom meetings on this forum - they are all referring to AA on line meetings.

Hope this is helpful

Thank you! I have been able to find them all over the internet and also attend an ACA and DBSA meeting as well. :heart: